• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need A Rent Car For 15 Days(02nd Apr To 15th Apr)

Street racer

Question

Hey guys my brother is coming from Qatar in April so he need a car for two weeks (Mainly these kinds are prefered 406, Sonata (2001), Camry) so if you guys know any details about this topic please let me know

(same thing you say to me).

me 2

Was just about to say the same thing...... Yo peri keep doing what u always do man! We got ur back dude... Moderating aint easy specially with complete jokers around the place... Hats off to u and any disrespect shudnt be taken blindly....

:grinning-smiley-043:

Have a life part is not for u its for jana who dosent know where ie Ek**. Bt he think he is a streetracer. And if hes not respecting others cars then why should we respece his car ? i think u can rember his post in some other topic

Anyway hola why do u try to wash Jana's ( Streetracer's ) clothes ? Are u GAY ??

Umm, :lol: me no Gay but very much straight if you ask me...

We have to respect, the fact that he shows off other's cars as his own?

And if thats the kinda ppl u respect.. then we understand...

I actulay not fully aware of him showing off other cars as his. I know that he posted pics of his FB14. Thats all.

Umm, :lol: me no Gay but very much straight if you ask me...

I actulay not fully aware of him showing off other cars as his. I know that he posted pics of his FB14. Thats all.

nice to hear ur not gay. In early days he added others car pics to his hi5 gallery, n check the HI5 topic in AL

Edited by GihanFX

nice to hear ur not gay. In early days he added others car pics to his hi5 gallery, n check the HI5 topic in AL

:( oh god....

Gihan? You mean we realy were talking about him? Thats Street Racer? Nah man, thats long time ago, and this particuler Street Racer is a guy called Jana (in short)

:( oh god....

Gihan? You mean we realy were talking about him? Thats Street Racer? Nah man, thats long time ago, and this particuler Street Racer is a guy called Jana (in short)

yeap hola he is the guy ask Andrew we comented come of his pics specially he added a pics of a B14 saying this is my car and then he added a pic of Honda Dohc vtec engine n comented this is my car Engine :D

No special intrests (Point C),

Then don't comment and keep out of it. Its not a hard thing to do.

and i dont care of your matters beign taken cared or not (point A).

Once again, if u didn't care, u shouldn't have commented.

That was the polite way of saying "Keep out of it". Since u don't seem to understand, I'll rephrase in simpler language. Keep out of it.

All i know is that You are always wrong and all others are always right! (same thing you say to me).

No, what I said is "You thought wrong. As usual ...". Looks like u thought wrong. Again. And this habit of yours for speaking for ppl other than urself is really irritating.

yeap hola he is the guy ask Andrew we comented come of his pics specially he added a pics of a B14 saying this is my car and then he added a pic of Honda Dohc vtec engine n comented this is my car Engine :D

:D Is this the VTEC body kit which appread in another thread?

Then don't comment and keep out of it. Its not a hard thing to do.

Once again, if u didn't care, u shouldn't have commented.

That was the polite way of saying "Keep out of it". Since u don't seem to understand, I'll rephrase in simpler language. Keep out of it.

No, what I said is "You thought wrong. As usual ...". Looks like u thought wrong. Again. And this habit of yours for speaking for ppl other than urself is really irritating.

Thats a habit I got, trying to talk on behalf of people. Anyway like i always say you do a great job and millions of members wil agree with me. but lets do it nicer.. Sometimes i feel the moderation is a bit rude..Thats just a comment/feedback which you should consider. And trust me man, im not beign sarcastic on this particuler post

im sorry.... machang leave it!!!!

hey hola is a gud frnd if mine (act as a bro)

so gihan plz limit ur words

hey guys this is my 50th post

Have a life part is not for u its for jana who dosent know where ie Ek**. Bt he think he is a streetracer. And if hes not respecting others cars then why should we respece his car ? i think u can rember his post in some other topic

Anyway hola why do u try to wash Jana's ( Streetracer's ) clothes ? Are u GAY ??

hey gihan wen did i say tht vtec dohc is mine????? ru nuts

i jst post tht 4to in hi5. its a 350z which comes with vtec engine

praveen has given a comment 4tht pic, jst go n chk it out

Edited by Street racer