• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need A Rent Car For 15 Days(02nd Apr To 15th Apr)

Street racer

Question

Hey guys my brother is coming from Qatar in April so he need a car for two weeks (Mainly these kinds are prefered 406, Sonata (2001), Camry) so if you guys know any details about this topic please let me know

Thats because the other ppl on this forum have the good sense not to break the rules about advertising.

uh since when does helping out someone by pointing in é right direction come across as advertising? :huh:

no numbers - no location - if ppl need help & they're not being provided info then isnt é forum / site falling short & thus underminig its very pupose in one aspect?!

besides its unfair of me to have pointed out someone if it was a cateogry of car related services which was already being advertised on AL & i suggested another party

i only pointed Street_racer in é way of é one person on é forums i know as being an authority on é subject of renting cars....

i dunno why i constantly find myself having to explain myself & be at the butt end of indirect warnings when all i'm trying to do is answer a question posed my another memeber!

i stand to gain nothing by saying anything, beside help someone that is

-if its advertising and money thats é issue here i'm willing to pay a membership fee or something of that nature which will ensure my freedom of speech on é forum

if its not about money & about principle ,then as i've reqested before ,clear cut definitions need to be posted in this regard as to exactly what constitutes advertising & é like n what doesnt....

Edited by Devinda_Z

uh since when does helping out someone by pointing in é right direction come across as advertising? :huh:

no numbers - no location - if ppl need help & they're not being provided info then isnt é forum / site falling short & thus underminig its very pupose in one aspect?!

besides its unfair of me to have pointed out someone if it was a cateogry of car related services which was already being advertised on AL & i suggested another party

i only pointed Street_racer in é way of é one person on é forums i know as being an authority on é subject of renting cars....

i dunno why i constantly find myself having to explain myself & be at the butt end of indirect warnings when all i'm trying to do is answer a question posed my another memeber!

-if its advertising and money thats é issue here i'm willing to pay a membership fee or something of that nature which will ensure my freedom of speech on é forum

if its not about money & about principle ,then as i've reqested before ,clear cut definitions need to be posted in this regard as to exactly what constitutes advertising & é like n what doesnt....

Hay Devinda, cool down man...we all know that you were not advertising.

Pericles, I don’t think this comes under advertising...helping a fellow member regarding finding a car rental service is ok. We only strict on sales of motor vehicles in the forum..anything else is acceptable. But when posting website URL's of local motor relelated websites need to consult Moderators or Myself.

I didn't say u were advertising, did I? :) Baleng thoppi daa ganna epa. If u had been advertising, u would have got a proper warning (not indirect) and had ur warning level raised.

I said no one else posted coz no one wanted the break the rules.

But I can see how u could take my post to mean that. Wording coulda been a little better. Mea Cupla.

As to the purpose, u'll have to take that up with Madz. Try the next AL get-together to have a long philosophical disscussion on the directions the forums should take. ;)

I didn't say u were advertising, did I? :) Baleng thoppi daa ganna epa. If u had been advertising, u would have got a proper warning (not indirect) and had ur warning level raised.

But I can see how u could take my post to mean that. Wording coulda been a little better. Mea Cupla.

As to the purpose, u'll have to take that up with Madz. Try the next AL get-together to have a long philosophical disscussion on the directions the forums should take. ;)

I have noticed that my warning level has gone up. I cant remember that I am trying to advertise anything ? Would you please let me know the reason..?

Pericles i got permission from mads so u better shut up...

Pericles, I don’t think this comes under advertising...helping a fellow member regarding finding a car rental service is ok. We only strict on sales of motor vehicles in the forum..anything else is acceptable. But when posting website URL's of local motor relelated websites need to consult Moderators or Myself.

no worrie Boss - i relized i may have overstepped it by putting é site up with regard to é bearings thread - my apologies for that n will ensure that i run anything grey throught é necessary channels prior to posting it

sorry abt é fuss

I didn't say u were advertising, did I? :)

Errare Humanum Est

given that i was é only one to have replied,i took it personally

but quite rightly as Madz pointed out i'll make sure i'll run any sites & info which may fall into é grey area by u'll before posting :)

Oh on é subject of renting cars n ad's , é rent-a-car ad on é AL homepage is a dead link :mellow:

Don't be so rude to MODs...you may consider this as an unofficial **Warning** :angry:

Boss!!! Madz aiya. How? :D Here, Jana malli aka Street racer might have misunderstood or got the wrong end of post,i know him, hes usualy a cool bugger and an avid visitor and a fan of AL,trust me. Calm down.

:lol: Why you say that? Did you get any remarks/feedback?

Edited by Hola

Boss!!! Madz aiya. How? :D Here, Jana malli aka Street racer might have misunderstood or got the wrong end of post,i know him, hes usualy a cool bugger

Cool bugger ha ha ha man, do u know what is cool ? he is another posser who @ pics of other ppls vehicles to his hi5 profile and saying this is my Rx7 and thats my RS bla bla bla'

Have a Life man

Edited by GihanFX

Boss!!! Madz aiya. How? :D Here, Jana malli aka Street racer might have misunderstood or got the wrong end of post,i know him, hes usualy a cool bugger and an avid visitor and a fan of AL,trust me. Calm down.

:lol: Why you say that? Did you get any remarks/feedback?

A. Forum moderation will be upto the responsible parties. No need for third parties to get involved. Matter has already been dealt with by me in private.

B. We have known the existence of "street racer" sometime before u became a member of AL. So "I know him" doesn't mean anything to us.

C. Why did I say what? That was a long post adressing many points. And no, I didn't get any feedback, I was only replying to Devinda's post. In fact, I was trying to post that for some time before Madz had posted, but I have trouble posting on AL from office. And again, I don't see what ur interest is.

Cool bugger ha ha ha man, do u know what is cool ? he is another posser who @ pics of other ppls vehicles to his hi5 profile and saying this is my Rx7 and thats my RS bla bla bla'

Have a Life man

Umm, I will take your advice on life - Thanks!. Just dont take notice of his Hi5 or anything, just take note who he is in our forums. He has a FB14 and he is in love with it and also very proud of it. We have to respect that

A. Forum moderation will be upto the responsible parties. No need for third parties to get involved. Matter has already been dealt with by me in private.

B. We have known the existence of "street racer" sometime before u became a member of AL. So "I know him" doesn't mean anything to us.

C. Why did I say what? That was a long post adressing many points. And no, I didn't get any feedback, I was only replying to Devinda's post. In fact, I was trying to post that for some time before Madz had posted, but I have trouble posting on AL from office. And again, I don't see what ur interest is.

No special intrests (Point C), and i dont care of your matters beign taken cared or not (point A). And as for B, you keep on remarking my exsitience over AL or my 'knowing' of street racer. All i know is that You are always wrong and all others are always right! (same thing you say to me). Like i always say - you do a good job man, but please be nice when you moderate and advice

Edited by Hola

Umm, I will take your advice on life - Thanks!. Just dont take notice of his Hi5 or anything, just take note who he is in our forums. He has a FB14 and he is in love with it and also very proud of it. We have to respect that

We have to respect, the fact that he shows off other's cars as his own?

And if thats the kinda ppl u respect.. then we understand...

Edited by monamonu

Have a life part is not for u its for jana who dosent know where ie Ek**. Bt he think he is a streetracer. And if hes not respecting others cars then why should we respece his car ? i think u can rember his post in some other topic

Anyway hola why do u try to wash Jana's ( Streetracer's ) clothes ? Are u GAY ??

Edited by GihanFX

We have to respect, the fact that he shows off other's cars as his own?

Was just about to say the same thing...... Yo peri keep doing what u always do man! We got ur back dude... Moderating aint easy specially with complete jokers around the place... Hats off to u and any disrespect shudnt be taken blindly....