• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Massa Wins Bahrain 2007!

miniace

It was a great win for Massa but my credit goes to Rookie Lewis Hamilton!! Three podium finishes in a row for this 22 year old rookie.What a chase he gave Massa is final stages..amazing!

1. Messa-Ferrari

2. Hamilton-Mclaren

2. Raikkonnen-Ferrari

It was a great win for Massa but my credit goes to Rookie Lewis Hamilton!! Three podium finishes in a row for this 22 year old rookie.What a chase he gave Massa is final stages..amazing!

1. Messa-Ferrari

2. Hamilton-Mclaren

2. Raikkonnen-Ferrari

Yes great drive from Lewis, but Massa was actually pampering the car and cruising home. Plus there was the possibility of tricking him into a mistake, which could have led to a Ferrari 1-2. But Lewis is too good for that!

Glad to see Lewis Hamilton doing quite well especially considering his team mate is the current world Champion

Even better to see Massa doing so well, considering people fancy Raikonnen much more but Mazza is proving that he is no push over

The Ferrari's seem to be the car to beat this year, though McLaren probably has the best car+driver package

The Don

Lewis Hamilton seems to have come from no where this season, hope its not a flash in a pan like jacque villeneuve never reaching the heights most ppl thought he would

Well in 1997 Jacques won 7 races and the world championship. Of course after that it was all down hill.

Ya man that was a great move by the Bearded Wonder, Quick Nick. How often do you see a move in F1 completed around the outside? It reminded me of Jacques Villeneuve's move around Michael in Portugal in 1996.

Speaking of JV, his move to BAR has to rank as the single greatest waste of talent in F1. Although I hated him in 1997, he was the only driver Michael actually worried about.

gpmac, I don't think JV was exactly a failure. He is the only man to win a US Championship (CART, 1995), the Indy 500 (1995) and the F1 Drivers' Championship. If things go well with the Peugeot Diesel this year, he may add the 24 of Le Mans to that in June. After that, NASCAR is calling......

Ya man that was a great move by the Bearded Wonder, Quick Nick. How often do you see a move in F1 completed around the outside? It reminded me of Jacques Villeneuve's move around Michael in Portugal in 1996.

Speaking of JV, his move to BAR has to rank as the single greatest waste of talent in F1. Although I hated him in 1997, he was the only driver Michael actually worried about.

gpmac, I don't think JV was exactly a failure. He is the only man to win a US Championship (CART, 1995), the Indy 500 (1995) and the F1 Drivers' Championship. If things go well with the Peugeot Diesel this year, he may add the 24 of Le Mans to that in June. After that, NASCAR is calling......

KLM you're spot on the same thought of JV taking MS on the outside crossed my mind as well.

And yes I did not like him as well and still do not. But he did worry MS and even MSs' ramming into him did not stop him. That said the Willams Renault was in another league and the Ferrari was a dog. He was also the 2nd highest paid driver after MS during that time, wasn't he?

DC was on fire as well. from p21 he came up to p7. Its a shame his drive shaft gave way. I would have loved to see where he would have finished. The man still has it, somewhere! I think he is under pressure to perform as team mate Webber is on the ball.

This guy Hamilton is really something else (other than the fact that he was locking his brakes all the time). Hope he continues with his podiums. Team boss Ron Dennis is trying his best to keep the environment around Lewis as normall as possible, making sure the man doesn’t lose his head with all this recent success. From the looks of it Mclaren have really hit it off with the car-driver combo huh?? Just need to sort out the straight line speed!

Team Mclaren: Obviously the cars are set up according to driver requirements, to a certain degree before and through out the race, with various settings given via team radio to the driver whilst racing. Who do you think is faster? Is Hamilton quicker or is Alonso's car slower?? I mean considering the fuel loads each of them were carrying i still cant figure out how Alonso just couldn’t keep up!! :unsure:

Alonso, Hamilton and raikkinon tied on 22 points so far!! Who do you think Ferrari will push forward for the championship, Massa or R'kinon ?

What do you guys think?

Really tough to predict a winner this season. But my bet is on Massa. He out qualified Kimi twice and in practices he's always been quicker. Plus of course he has some experience working with MS the great! He must have picked up a few things for sure. And he's not hote headed to disregard that.

But really all four are contenders!

Next race on Alonso's home ground, should be v interesting.

The Spanish GP has got be to the boring GP on the roster. Damn Catalunya is such a negative track for overtaking and usually the race is decided by the half way point.. but then again this is a new era with 4 men in contention and three different winners in three races. and I'm not ruling out BMW or Williams (maybe later) for that matter to spring a surprise

and I'm not ruling out BMW or Williams (maybe later) for that matter to spring a surprise

I feel Renault will be up there with BMW by mid season. They won't be at the front as they don't have great drivers but the car has to come good soon.

Really tough to predict a winner this season. But my bet is on Massa. He out qualified Kimi twice and in practices he's always been quicker. Plus of course he has some experience working with MS the great! He must have picked up a few things for sure. And he's not hote headed to disregard that.

But really all four are contenders!

Apparently MS speaks to massa over the phone before and after each race and still plays a considerable role in Ferrari.

Interseting read!!

Spyker's Christijan Albers will face one of the toughest challenges of his Formula One career on Friday, when he goes head-to head with an F16 fighter jet in a straight-line speed contest. The challenge, named ‘Full Throttle’ by organisers, will see Albers in his F8-VII race against Royal Netherlands Air Force (RNLAF) pilot Ralph Staal.

In 2003, former Ferrari driver Michael Schumacher took part in a similar contest against an Italian air force Eurofighter jet. Schumacher won one of the three 600m runs in the Italian team’s F2003-GA, reaching the finish line just 0.2 seconds ahead of the jet, which boasted top in-flight speeds of 2500kph.

http://www.formula1.com/news/5975.html