• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Foxhill Supercross 2007 Photos/Videos Updated !!

MADZ

thanks for the pics MADZ!!!!

Guys the photo credit should go to Pericles as well as he took most of the photos :) We have some good video clips which we took for you guys...stay tuned!!

hay MadMax still i havent got your collection :)

here are some interesting clips … rest will be available in Autolanka Video section (coming soon!!). If you guys have any interesting clips to share pls let me know ([email protected])

<br><br><br>

(1) Gayan Sandaruwan's fall at the finish line (Foxhill Supercross 2007) (Click to Play Video)

<br>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<br><br>

IPB Image

Guys the photo credit should go to Pericles as well as he took most of the photos :) We have some good video clips which we took for you guys...stay tuned!!

hay MadMax still i havent got your collection :)

Handed the pics over to Pericles, hope he'll upload it tonight. Still to master the SLR, but it has given some good action shots!

Handed the pics over to Pericles, hope he'll upload it tonight. Still to master the SLR, but it has given some good action shots!

cant u post some here for the time beign?

Edited by MADZ

Any idea about injuries?

To quote

The resulf of this was not finished due to this incident. Gayan was rushed to hospital but brought back as there were serious injuries. His father said that he will be brought to Colombo for a further medical examination.

U make sense of that. That the Sunday Observer online edition

http://www.sundayobserver.lk/2007/04/22/spo09.asp

would be nice if they could atleast have a plank of wood to lay the poor fella down and keep his back straight and maybe a neck collar.

I think they eventually got him onto a stretcher. I do hope he recovers properly, the race scene would be all the poorer without him. Man makes me look good when I capture him in mid air :D

Peri, Who took that about to fall pic? you?

No I was on the other side of the track and couldn't see the incident. The last pic of him that I took in mid air was the one where he had landed on the other bike. Saw some ppl running, and the race marshall at the jump getting onto the middle of the track with the yellow flag to stop Pasindu Peris from jumping, but couldn't see what went down.