• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags And Get-togethers In May?

:jumping-smiley-013: hey mates how about a 50 km 2hour T.S.D fun rally..(i must prepare the plot for all tarmac..) or a time trial @ pannala..cos 2 dengerous to run a race..remembr last amrc meet what hapens at novices race,,, mini ace... how abt we re- run the lions/ negambo motor sports club rally(2 mnths back) route..its good but must make some changes to the off road routes they had....madz.. need yo comments .. :blink::blink::blink::blink:

Good stuff. The TSD is a great idea, and its a good way for a lot of people to be involved without compromising their vehicles. The Pannala Track Day will also be great, but I'm not sure how many people will risk it.

:jumping-smiley-013: hey mates how about a 50 km 2hour T.S.D fun rally..(i must prepare the plot for all tarmac..) or a time trial @ pannala..cos 2 dengerous to run a race..remembr last amrc meet what hapens at novices race,,, mini ace... how abt we re- run the lions/ negambo motor sports club rally(2 mnths back) route..its good but must make some changes to the off road routes they had....madz.. need yo comments .. :blink::blink::blink::blink:

Yep sure lets proceed with the fun rally thing as we discussed over the phone...but time trial @ pannala is also not bad..how about katu? Hay Andrew what do you guys think ?

mini ace... how abt we re- run the lions/ negambo motor sports club rally(2 mnths back) route..its good but must make some changes to the off road routes they had....madz.. need yo comments

Thats a great idea.Of course the off road part need to be altered to save body kits.That route is done by a top race driver.