• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nigles Type R With Zex Nos Kit

GihanFX

Nigles Type R with ZEX NOS Kit

Yesterday Nigel came to drags with a big surprise, he installed a ZEX NOS kit to his CTR, he told us it is very difficult to keep the car on the road with NOS, and with NOS it gain close to 300BHP, and he gave rides to his friends, its awesome. ;)

Gihan Out-

Hi GihanFX

Got any pics to share with us?

Would be nice to see the drags up n about again ;)

Cheers

Duncan

TeamAutolanka

HEy well ..Nigel would have to spend alot on refilling those

How long does nos stay i mean how mUch does it contan

and how does boost up the vehicle

Machan Nigel told Me the bottle contain 8KG, and 80hp per shot but dont know these are correct or not cus i cant remember everything, he finished the fist bottle and refilled it again

Gihan Out-

Hmmmmm lots of gossip here ya. Ok lets get the facts correct. Nigel is running a Zex 75Hp 20shot nos kit. It's a wet NOS kit. When i ran him he gave me abt 4-5 cars and he wasn't using the full potential of it. To refill a can it costs around 2000 bucks. I'm still thinking whether to go NOS or not theres a kit just lying around somewhere :unsure:

Hmmmmm lots of gossip here ya. Ok lets get the facts correct. Nigel is running a Zex 75Hp 20shot nos kit. It's a wet NOS kit. When i ran him he gave me abt 4-5 cars and he wasn't using the full potential of it. To refill a can it costs around 2000 bucks. I'm still thinking whether to go NOS or not theres a kit just lying around somewhere :unsure:

Hey Chang Machan, u told me u have a nos kit so install it to ur EG Typer R, and nigel told me hes gona bring the Nos Purge kit and electronic bottle opener, so install ur nos kit to ur car with nos purge kit ( with color lights ) and that bottle opener, so we can see a complete kit :D

Gihan Out-

i say go for it... you won't be using NOS everyday, so cost of refilling won't be an issue.

I like the ZEX kits, I think they're a lot better than the NOS brand kits 'cos they've got the integrated controller and not just a couple of solenoids. Car should deffinitely run like stink! Where do you refill nitrous in SL?