• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Esi Vtec Ferio

boyzxx

:D Dear friends,

I am new to this forum and I'd like to say HI ;) to All of This FOruM MEMBERS. :D:D

Anyway can some body post the detail of Hond Civic ESI VTec Ferio,

1, How is the Car?

2, Engine capacity?

3, Fuel cons...

4, Second market

5, Market price of year 2000 to 2004

what is the best seires of this model.

:( I am really sorry, if i bothering here.... :(

• 2 weeks later...

past more then one month....

But no informations

hi, welcome to AL, sorry dude, but the reason that there are no replies is because this car has been discussed so many times before..... try doing a search for "Honda Civic" on the forum, it should help.... or better yet, "Honda Civic ES"....

if that doesnt work, post again, and then someone will answer your question...

cheers

hi, welcome to AL, sorry dude, but the reason that there are no replies is because this car has been discussed so many times before..... try doing a search for "Honda Civic" on the forum, it should help.... or better yet, "Honda Civic ES"....

cheers

:violent-smiley-030: yo so sorry for the delay mates...well now u guys r talking of es series..cool...ok here goes...es comes in 3 versions es1 es3 n es8...es1 is the jdm verisin with 4 air bags n lowered susp n with power steering pump ext..es3 comes in 2 versions es3rs with 1700cc vtec eng n es3 normal version es8 is the export model all this series except rs is 1600cc es3 n es8 comes with eps...so if yo going foer a es version go for the es3rs ...thata a killer.. arnd 2.6m n normal versions from 2.3mn up..hoe i didnt miss anything in a rush..cheers..

cheers

I searched the forum with ES1 and i didn't found any information about this model.

Anyway maybe i missed to find the correct topic.

So please post the link here if any.

Thank you.

:violent-smiley-030: yo so sorry for the delay mates...well now u guys r talking of es series..cool...ok here goes...es comes in 3 versions es1 es3 n es8...es1 is the jdm verisin with 4 air bags n lowered susp n with power steering pump ext..es3 comes in 2 versions es3rs with 1700cc vtec eng n es3 normal version es8 is the export model all this series except rs is 1600cc es3 n es8 comes with eps...so if yo going foer a es version go for the es3rs ...thata a killer.. arnd 2.6m n normal versions from 2.3mn up..hoe i didnt miss anything in a rush..cheers..

Dear Racersedge,

Thank you very much for your valuable information.

Can you advise me which model is best to buy with this series (economy, 2nd market, perfomance, comfotable).

Or anything else with the budget upto 2.3M

Thank you.

• 1 month later...