• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Speed Traps

Saturn

Apparently there are 60 kmph zones! Even i was wondering! The best part is when he was wrtting the ticket up a Prado went flying past us easily over 100...so i made a smart arse comment about its speed and the fact that it was a prado...the cop looked at me and said in that case why dont u also buy a prado and go fast... Twit! heh heh... I was lucky to get away with the noise thing though...bugger was too preoccupied with the ticket to notice... does that answer ur question preveen? :D

whats the car u drove last night ? once this kind of thing happend to my friends and my friend ask the officer to give him a ticket and he said to the cop dont write 65 in the ticket pls write something over 100 cus im givn this ticket to my uncle and get my licence back, cus hes the oic :P

Edited by GihanFX

i gave him a reply in sinhala tht pretty much stated how i felt about his family,life and ethics and told him to write the f*ing ticket before i called the OIC on his corrupt arse!

Thing is when you piss off a cop (though you had every right to here) and they can do nothing against you, the remember to take it out on the next guy they catch :(

Damn, has it gone to 1000 now? Last time I got copped for speeding a while back it was something like 300. I haven't gone to pay the fine yet cos that place is such a hassle, will probably do it tommorow.

Out of curiosity, what exactly happens if you don't pay the fine by the court date? Or choose to go to court instead?

you drive to slow mate....

you drive to slow mate....

You suggest I race past them? Is that adviceable (specially if they can track the number).

Anyway, there were some armed police with them as well. No need to take a chance when I'm at fault, however irritating it is. I was more annoyed that they didn't do their security duty than anything else.

Hey guys, do you know what kind of radar detectors work in SL? cos, there are tons of detectors on ebay, just put a search for radar detectors and you'll get enough and more, very cheap also..

But, will they work in SL? what kind of frequency are we talking about here? cos, I dont know scot about the frequencies they use in SL..

Since paypal is available to us now, we can get some down for less than 10,000/-.. :D

"meh wage race cars padineh petrol welin ne..ithin thamuseta sali athi wena thinyawa.. apitat diyapan" ... UNBELIEVABLE!

WTF!!!!! :blink: police kossante giya kala! how dare they speak like that ... filthy maggots! :angry: my blood boils when i read that line :angry::angry:

he he... think i saw a speed limit sign with 70kmh on it on the new road to nuwara eliya...

must be for superbikes cos i doubt that anyone can those take those bends at those speeds :)