• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Honda 2006 Launches - 03rd March ::

dragster

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw for those who want to knw which model it is...theres a pic in today's island...jus saw it

and for those who r newspaper vendors here...i want a share of the island sales...cheers

models ? i didnt see no models... but hey you get to eat free... Praveen ? what do you say man ?

models ? i didnt see no models... but hey you get to eat free... Praveen ? what do you say man ?

I don't think I'll grace a honda launch with my presence even if they are giving free food. Specially if there are no models.

OK. this is just in. The civic'06 will be the highest paid family sedan in SL. its going to be priced at 4.3million!!!

Honda never belives in mass market just like Subaru and Mazda...its only for those who knows the taste

OK. this is just in. The civic'06 will be the highest paid family sedan in SL. its going to be priced at 4.3million!!!

Honda never belives in mass market just like Subaru and Mazda...its only for those who knows the taste

4.3 Mil ? no man it's 5.3 dude

:angry-smiley-048: Honda? not belive in mass market? only for taste? ROTFLMAO The primary reason when ppl tell u they get a honda is its the cheapest car on the market. Even the V-TEC boys will tell u its the cheapest car they can get their thrill out of. Commonly expressed as "We cant afford Evo or WRX, so we buy what we can afford". Ask madmax. Had an SiR, expanded budget, went for the BMW.

dude rephrase ur post cos honda belivs in mass market but our government dsnt...n dude mazda isnt mass market???wat???

n dude for ur info...even accords n camry's r considerd family sedans...so ur wrng again

:angry-smiley-048: Honda? not belive in mass market? only for taste? ROTFLMAO The primary reason when ppl tell u they get a honda is its the cheapest car on the market. Even the V-TEC boys will tell u its the cheapest car they can get their thrill out of. Commonly expressed as "We cant afford Evo or WRX, so we buy what we can afford". Ask madmax. Had an SiR, expanded budget, went for the BMW.

LoL....gotta agree with preveen here...LMAO!!

ok I'm back... the car was superb... Loved the dash... took alot of pic's but there's this tieeny weeny problem... forgot to bring the damn data cable... sorry... :blink:

machan i hated that dash............ :huh:

and few more lacks ++ you can buy the 407

machan i hated that dash............ :blink:

and few more lacks ++ you can buy the 407

well somehow I kinda like the dash... but yeah I do agree with you on the price... that's way too high...

hey shak's.. some guy in palawatte has got a new Sti8.. have you seen it ? it's a blue with a kit... the bugger was letting off some steam yesterday at the junc... bloody neat machine man...

well somehow I kinda like the dash... but yeah I do agree with you on the price... that's way too high...

hey shak's.. some guy in palawatte has got a new Sti8.. have you seen it ? it's a blue with a kit... the bugger was letting off some steam yesterday at the junc... bloody neat machine man...

machan i get home at 9 after work so the only steam id notice is from my ears :blink: btw hav u moved to pelawatte now?i havent seen the cherry baby yet no

According to you my Honda should be more exclusive than the Beemer

:blink: Hmm now that doesn't sound right.. does it?

thats namazes car. he has sold it to someone.

ok I'm back... the car was superb... Loved the dash... took alot of pic's but there's this tieeny weeny problem... forgot to bring the damn data cable... sorry... :(

dragster vts happening with the pics???? would luv 2 c them.

its funny how some of the autolanka members r strugelling with digi cams :D

Pericles, start a crash cource

:)

I would, but I'm having some trouble with 4x4 challenge pics myself :);)

what's wrong with da 4x4 pics? isn't da pics in da galery taken by u? i thought they were really good.

since u r good in writting articles may b u can post 1 on how 2 use digi cams lol. :D

what's wrong with da 4x4 pics? isn't da pics in da galery taken by u? i thought they were really good.

since u r good in writting articles may b u can post 1 on how 2 use digi cams lol. :D

Nope, gallery pics are credited to someone else. I've been trying to get mine up, but I'm having issues with my DSL at home and the admins seem to have blocked the ftp port @ work. Guess I'll have to put it up one by one. ;):)

And an article on how to use digicams would probably be out of place on a automotive forum. CNet should have that sorta thing already. ;)

And an article on how to use digicams would probably be out of place on a automotive forum. CNet should have that sorta thing already. :)

mate Pericles, i was just kidding bout da article. i was just taking the p**s out of one of da members (if da hat fits pls put it on) i think u all no who

BTW im not refering to da honda pics

mate Pericles, i was just kidding bout da article. i was just taking the p**s out of one of da members (if da hat fits pls put it on) i think u all no who

so are u kiddin dat his article is gud or takin d piss out of sumone who thinks its gud :) applogies if its a stupid question bcos im a bit behind on sleep ;)

machan i get home at 9 after work so the only steam id notice is from my ears :) btw hav u moved to pelawatte now?i havent seen the cherry baby yet no

no man.. not yet... we have decided to buy a ready-made house, cant be bothered of going through the hassle of building.. we have seen one of the "Pembura" houses.. but my Dad is not pleased with the small land area it has...

but I'm always in and out of my friends house in palawatte... I think he lives close to you... I cant remember the damn road name... it's just after passing the army training camp...

the paper said its 3.9mil+vat

and they offer in 1800cc. For a 1800 this price is good. a bloody toyota corola will cost 3mil(1300cc).

Anyway you know what they say "Nothing like a Honda"

i think Honda is trying to push civic to the range of Accord and make honda City the sub for the Civic.