• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Honda 2006 Launches - 03rd March ::

dragster

the much awaited car of the year The all new Honda Civic 2006 will be officialy launched by Stafford Motor's on the 3rd of March, from 9.30am to 6.30pm at Honda Galaxy 155A, Baseline Road, Colombo 08.

if you wana know more details, you can call Sarshini on 0777 594 684 ( now dont ask me if she's good looking or what, I'm still to find out )

hondacivic27du.jpg

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the much awaited car of the year The all new Honda Civic 2006 will be officialy launched by Stafford Motor's on the 3rd of March, from 9.30am to 6.30pm at Honda Galaxy 155A, Baseline Road, Colombo 08.

if you wana know more details, you can call Sarshini on 0777 594 684 ( now dont ask me if she's good looking or what, I'm still to find out )

hondacivic27du.jpg

I got the invite too! Will be there on friday..

is this an open event? or by invitation or something?

I just called them up and asked... it's an open ivite, anyone can come... they had sort of sent personal ivitations to their clients...

i'm tempted to go, but i dont own a honda, and most probably never will..

i guess it wouldnt be nice if i go there right.. thanks for the info though...

dude.. you dont need to own a Honda ... just come check it out man... we'll be there at around 10.30am... dont get your hopes so down bro.. you'll probably get the very latest model someday...

dude.. you dont need to own a Honda ... just come check it out man... we'll be there at around 10.30am... dont get your hopes so down bro.. you'll probably get the very latest model someday...

Now there is summin to aspire too.... Maybe u too can someday own the latest model .... Honda? :):) Nevermind a Ferrari or an Aston. Aspire to the Honda! :D

hey c'mon cut the guy some slack...

That was sarcasm aimed at U! :D

Sheer morbid curiosity leads me to wonder.... now that the NSX has been retired, what is the most expesive vehicle in the Honda line up? And what is the $ price. (This so that I can compare it to the NSX, which I belive was + or - $80k?)

Wow ,,,!!! What a nice car >> :)

My honest opinion.... it looks like a Peugeot to me :D (look at the small insert)... not really like the front light panel... otherwise good looking.

hi Autolanka,

I dont understand this. Is this the model we are going to get? I though we will get the jap version. Now there is going to be a Sylphy bluebird and nissan sunny issue again. We see nissan sunny N16 body in sunny form when it comes from singapore or brandnew and FB15 body in sunny form if we import from Japan. I have attached a pic of the jap version.

URL=http://img459.imageshack.us/my.php?image=civicjapan2ze.jpg]civicjapan2ze.th.jpg[/url]

civicjapan2ze.th.jpg

Anyhow, i am sure this new civic will cost arounf 3.6milion? No 1500cc as i read in times weeks back. Anyway this will be a killer. But hope you guys noted that therer are dozens of 2005 civics in their showroom now, wonder if they will give in discounted prices...say 1.8milion? ;-)

All the best New Civic 2006!!!

Wellcome to Sri Lanka!!!!

I'm still undecided about this car, need to see one on the road to decided if it looks good or not.

The Type-R version was officially launched by Jenson Button this week, but I'm a bit dissapointed by the engine. Apparently they are going to stick with the same 197bhp 2.0 litre engine from the old Type-R. Its a good engine, but I don't think it is powerful enough to compete with the latest hot hatches available in Europe. Like the Renault Megane (225bhp), Vaxuhall Astra (237bhp), VW Golf R32 (250bhp), BMW 130 (265bhp), and whats more Audi are planning an RS3 version of the A3 which is thought to be near the 300bhp mark.

So I it looks like the Iconic Hot Hatch title owned by the previous Civic Type-R will be lost by the latest one.

,,!!

h4dj.jpg

*****************************************************************************************************************************

h10ch.jpg

ok Guys... I'm off.... I'll be back with the pictures of the beaughty... dont blame me if I come back with pictures of some hot chicks ok ? I find it hard to concentrate at the presence of good looking female species

What the hell!! That bugger is using my alloys!

ok Guys... I'm off.... I'll be back with the pictures of the beaughty... dont blame me if I come back with pictures of some hot chicks ok ? I find it hard to concentrate at the presence of good looking female species

We wont blame u if u share...