• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Honda 2006 Launches - 03rd March ::

dragster

:lol:

Yah right I try to prove the argument talk about my experiences and bring power to weight ratio and lighten you up the VTEC(even with LEV) high end torque factor and you'd nicely again label me for boasting I ain't falling into the trap! :lol::lol::)

Damn! Pila don't be so silly you wanna drag me into an argument based on a reference i made to a previous comment made by me...

Man i got to give it up. You are one hel of a Honda Fan. May god bless you with a 2006 Civic Soon

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha you never can come up with the correct answer... ooops I need follow my own advice and keep silent now... :)

no no that smilies not for you... just trying it out! seems real funny no....

yah you better keep silent... after all you never wanna to understand power-to weight etc.(you never reply to technical details only time you talk technical stuff is when you wanna to showcase your knowledge)

but know this mr Pila. i have a right to claim that a certain car is faster than the other(NSX or City what ever) because this z an automotive forum especially if i am willing to defend my argument from a technical point of view... plz mind your own business!!!

the funny thing is this guy keeps silent when claims are being made in other threads as to a SiR is faster than a "N1" VZR(which is a close call, but i most certainly agree that it is so) and do not go on say "what proof does this guy have blah blah blah"... only because he has had bad experiences with me he hunts me for making such claims as to a certain car is faster than the other... YOUR PATHETIC PERSONAL BIAS SHOWS OFF...

and yes plz keep to your own promise :angry-smiley-048:

Damn the purpose of this thread is being lost coz of some personal bias...

Let me bring into light the good old 2006 civic we all know in a diffrent skin

2006 Aruca CSX

There are significant differences from the Civic. Where as the Civic sedan has a single overhead cam 140 hp, 1.8-liter engine, the CSX has a dual overhead cam 2.0-liter, derived from the Acura RSX coupe, producing 155 hp and 139 lbs-ft torque.

In essence this is a luxury version of the civic we all know...

no1acuracsx0vr.jpg

no2acuracsx6ui.jpg

no3acuracsx7fq.jpg

click here

Ahhh I was wondering why the next bull from you was delayed.. not a very quick thinker are you??

Promises were naver made you <beep>

I dont think you even understand the half technical info you post! Oops sorry that should be 'cut and paste' !

I think you and Hola need to marry, and spend your freaking g*y honey moon inthe back seat of a Honda mini van!!!!

Ahhh I was wondering why the next bull from you was delayed.. not a very quick thinker are you??

Promises were naver made you <beep>

I dont think you even understand the half technical info you post! Oops sorry that should be 'cut and paste' !

I think you and Hola need to marry, and spend your freaking g*y honey moon inthe back seat of a Honda mini van!!!!

Man the personal bias really go deep, thatz some "fat" attitude you got man! i feel sorry for you... when ever i come with technical info you keep saying "cut and paste" paste stuff, guess what u keep relying on personal attacks and thatz it, wot d u say about this Mr. illegal lawmaker!

the funny thing is this guy keeps silent when claims are being made in other threads as to a SiR is faster than a "N1" VZR(which is a close call, but i most certainly agree that it is so) and do not go on say "what proof does this guy have blah blah blah"...

the SiR being faster is not a claim...both cars have been tested against each other so there's ur proof...

edit: forgot to mention neither car is standard

Let me bring into light the good old 2006 civic we all know in a diffrent skin

2006 Aruca CSX

quite suprising that they would release an acura version as well looking quite similar to the regular honda civic.. not usual marketing

the SiR being faster is not a claim...both cars have been tested against each other so there's ur proof...

edit: forgot to mention neither car is standard

I saw the whole thing unravelling right in front of my eyes at ath*******, that y i have mentioned i most certainly agree wit madmax. if u r refering to my claim as being not proven, well i have experienced it my self(private drags with my friends) with regard to my claim(so i can form am opinion, there is no rule that everybody in the forum has to see it from their own eyes b4 a guy can make a claim in the forum).

having said all that can we plz stop talking about all these now... i mean this thread has nothing to do wit nsx or the god forsaken econo sedan... instead Sir/CTR vs. "n1" vzr will be more appealing to a thread concerning the civic...

here goes my opinion on CTR v. VZR(n1)... in standard(non modded) form CTR/SiR is no vzr n1 beater(jst my opinion), you mess wit da CTR engine a lil bit and then you get a vzr(n1) beater...

I saw the whole thing unravelling right in front of my eyes at ath*******, that y i have mentioned i most certainly agree wit madmax. if u r refering to my claim as being not proven, well i have experienced it my self(private drags with my friends) with regard to my claim(so i can form am opinion, there is no rule that everybody in the forum has to see it from their own eyes b4 a guy can make a claim in the forum).

having said all that can we plz stop talking about all these now... i mean this thread has nothing to do wit nsx or the god forsaken econo sedan... instead Sir/CTR vs. "n1" vzr will be more appealing to a thread concerning the civic...

here goes my opinion on CTR v. VZR(n1)... in standard(non modded) form CTR/SiR is no vzr n1 beater(jst my opinion), you mess wit da CTR engine a lil bit and then you get a vzr(n1) beater...

ok i dnt knw wat ur goin on about but i was referrin to u sayin that pila keeps quiet when 'claims' r made in other threads abt the SiR beatin the VZR N1...well there's nothing to argue abt it cos it HAS been proven...thats all im sayin

ok i dnt knw wat ur goin on about but i was referrin to u sayin that pila keeps quiet when 'claims' r made in other threads abt the SiR beatin the VZR N1...well there's nothing to argue abt it cos it HAS been proven...thats all im sayin

Shak, muy amigo, That was (at that time) a standard N1 and a lot of stuff done, including boring it to 1.8l, SiR. So that most def DO NOT count. :D N1 got unichip after that.

Shak, muy amigo, That was (at that time) a standard N1 and a lot of stuff done, including boring it to 1.8l. So that most def DO NOT count. :D N1 got unichip after that.

sorry bro i was referrin to the race at ath*...i thot max had got the unichip by then

sorry bro i was referrin to the race at ath*...i thot max had got the unichip by then

I'm refering to the one at Ath* that finished. Maxs first run after the chip (dunno with who coz I wasn't there) bugger managed to not finish... And I didn't even get to drive it before he did that :D

I'm refering to the one at Ath* that finished. Maxs first run after the chip (dunno with who coz I wasn't there) bugger managed to not finish... And I didn't even get to drive it before he did that :)

dats d one machan...i didnt attend the race dat he didnt finish...only the previous one...i thot it was already chippd by then :D

indeed sir indeed, but i don't quite think that the ath**** drag can prove that SiR is faster than n1 vzr as a rule, mainly becuase if my memory(okey i am not sure) is correct madmax vzr is not an original vzr(N1), i guess the owner had swapped the n1 cams later on to the normal 175 bhp engine, and on the other hand both cars don't resemble the original form as both have been subjected to various modifications by madmax and previous owners, so according to Pila's strict thinking(as i see it) it would have been wrong to make such a claim as "trust me dude vzr is no sir beater"/madmax

now thatz just my good old friend Pila's thinking as "i see it"(due to double standards he won't brag madmax), I am of the view that anybody can make a claim especially someone like mad max who's been there and done that...(boy i have great respect for that man madmax no offence to the man by any means)

All in all I conclude by expressing my final opinion(irrespective of whether it matters to anyone or not) Sir/CTR is no vzr n1 beater in std form, thatz just my opinion on what i have come to read and hear, anyway mad max can shed some light into this argument... from a practical point of view if he may please to do so...

indeed sir indeed, but i don't quite think that the ath**** drag can prove that SiR is faster than n1 vzr as a rule, mainly becuase if my memory(okey i am not sure) is correct madmax vzr is not an original vzr(N1), i guess the owner had swapped the n1 cams later on to the normal 175 bhp engine, and on the other hand both cars don't resemble the original form as both have been subjected to various modifications by madmax and previous owners, so according to Pila's strict thinking(as i see it) it would have been wrong to make such a claim as "trust me dude vzr is no sir beater"/madmax

now thatz just my good old friend Pila's thinking as "i see it"(due to double standards he won't brag madmax), I am of the view that anybody can make a claim especially someone like mad max who's been there and done that...(boy i have great respect for that man madmax no offence to the man by any means)

First of all listen- Don’t call me friend or anything alike as I do not want it to seem that I'm even remotely associated to your 'g*y as* in anyway..

Whats this crap you typing man?? Are you trying to mislead people by falsely claming that I said certain stuff??? I never said anything you stated! Unlike your cheap as* , my info is as practical as much as it is accurate. But in the motoring scene things can always be proven otherwise- thats why it's always wise to listen before trying to go on a rampage with an opinion..

I dont like to discuss my car or any of my friends cars in a public forum cause I respect them way too much to do that, when we do it's always over a nice cup of tea at Pilawoos and thats it! So leave Max out of this. And you’re right anybody can make a claim to what their cars can do. But the fact is those who claim are those who are the most 'rice'. And those who claim without knowing are even bigger 'Ricees' ie IssuJosh..

Tell me why do you have to go on and on with your compliments to people? Are you trying to kiss as** people into liking you or even respecting you? FAT F**KING CHANCE loser!

"All in all I conclude by expressing my final opinion(irrespective of whether it matters to anyone or not) Sir/CTR is no vzr n1 beater in std form, thatz just my opinion on what i have come to read and hear, anyway mad max can shed some light into this argument... from a practical point of view if he may please to do so..."

:angry-smiley-005:<_< What bull is that?

And Max has better things to do than rather than considering the opinion of a Bozo like you!

Well, whats going to hapen now. 75% of the new consignment already booked of the 2006 Civic!

All in all I conclude by expressing my final opinion(irrespective of whether it matters to anyone or not) Sir/CTR is no vzr n1 beater in std form, thatz just my opinion on what i have come to read and hear, anyway mad max can shed some light into this argument... from a practical point of view if he may please to do so...

keep it going!! He is proud of you!!

soichiroracingcar1in.jpg