• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Recommend Me A Good Place To Do My Regular Service

digital

Can someone recommend me a place to do my regular service ? (close to dehiwala) earlier i did it in A*W but recently my warranty expired <_<

Try the old US Motors Service on the new Attidiya Road. Its at the Bakery Handiya, about 75 metres before the Supermarket, on your left if you're coming from Karagampitiya. Its run by a friend of mine and they do a great job there.

Try the old US Motors Service on the new Attidiya Road. Its at the Bakery Handiya, about 75 metres before the Supermarket, on your left if you're coming from Karagampitiya. Its run by a friend of mine and they do a great job there.

Thanks a lot for the quick response. I'll definitely check that place asp :)

How about kleenpark ? i went there for a lube and the place seemed perfect. they told me that i can do my regular service there. do you all have any feedback about their service ?

Edited by digital

Machan did u mean Segis Servics Station ? if so its Located at Attidiya Handiya,