• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My New Ride....

Z.u.L

Zul very nice car

But does this car make you look Older !!!

STI time bro :)

Any way machan Awesome Car. I have liked the verossa a LOT. Specialy the Blue One. Machan 4.5 is a very GOOD price. Specialy When Allions now go for 3.9. I guess this looks more uncommon and it has enough space and power and i guess more comfy. GOOD PURCHASE. and I never knew that verossa came with the BEAMS engine.

ENJOY !!!

Zul very nice car

But does this car make you look Older !!!

STI time bro :)

Any way machan Awesome Car. I have liked the verossa a LOT. Specialy the Blue One. Machan 4.5 is a very GOOD price. Specialy When Allions now go for 3.9. I guess this looks more uncommon and it has enough space and power and i guess more comfy. GOOD PURCHASE. and I never knew that verossa came with the BEAMS engine.

ENJOY !!!

ur absolutely right, it is the time of STI`s. but i aint a big fan of sti`s. and i simply hate them. would love to own a new subaru legacy, but not sti. i already got an offer for the verossa for 5.2mill. thinking whether i should keep or sell it. he he...

lolz.. I am not him though, someone who used to roam around with him.. oh come on dude, we used to play cricket together :)

Zz

Hishammmmmm!!!!!

Edited by Z.u.L

he he, obviously, bcz i cant afford something more faster, i bought this car, if i had the money, then y fords and holden, il straight go for a Bugatti Vayron with 1000BHP!!!!!

Good answer :rolleyes: But if U buy second hand they(Holden and ford V8) probably the same price as Ur Toyota.

ur absolutely right, it is the time of STI`s. but i aint a big fan of sti`s. and i simply hate them. would love to own a new subaru legacy, but not sti. i already got an offer for the verossa for 5.2mill. thinking whether i should keep or sell it. he he...

Hishammmmmm!!!!!

5.2 Mil is a great price. Despite being a great and economical car to drive, the second hand market is quite poor. I looked at one of the same colour for 3.2 mil with late H Reg. around 4-5 months back. There is one in Wella identical to yours now for 3.8 mil quoted but not moved for months.

Good answer :rolleyes: But if U buy second hand they(Holden and ford V8) probably the same price as Ur Toyota.

may be, but r u sure that is will cost the same price in sl??? with the duties that we have??? i doubt it.

5.2 Mil is a great price. Despite being a great and economical car to drive, the second hand market is quite poor. I looked at one of the same colour for 3.2 mil with late H Reg. around 4-5 months back. There is one in Wella identical to yours now for 3.8 mil quoted but not moved for months.

yea even i checked out some reg ones. they were around 3.5+, this car is in really good condition, compared to the ones i checked. might consider selling the car. but still not decided.

may be, but r u sure that is will cost the same price in sl??? with the duties that we have??? i doubt it.

About 2.3-3.0 million CIF for 2006 model, I do not know about the taxes they come with 5 to 6 litre V8 engines (Petrol guzzlers). Is there a limit for engine capacity.

About 2.3-3.0 million CIF for 2006 model, I do not know about the taxes they come with 5 to 6 litre V8 engines (Petrol guzzlers). Is there a limit for engine capacity.

The taxes let me put it to you this way, will be prohibitive to the point it is not an economically viable option, and you might as well invest on an Evo or an STI which will fall in to a lesser duty bracket due to smaller displacement engines, and can be tuned up to reach 400BHP or more should somebody feel the need.

check out www.customs.lk

to see how the tax system works

Also I hear a litre of petrol is now well over 100 Rs !!