• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My New Ride....

Z.u.L

finally after 2 years, my mazda axela is gone. 1.5ltr 4speed triptonic.

08012006008cp6.jpg

Shot with N70 at 2006-01-27

08012006001ck8.jpg

Shot with N70 at 2006-01-27

this is my new ride, Toyota Verossa. 2ltr, rear wheel drive, 5speed Auto.

180720071471iy6.jpg

Shot with N95 at 2007-07-18

180720071531nz6.jpg

180720071461mq8.jpg

opinions???

love the interior on the verossa... congrats on the new car... btw doesn't the verossa have a straight-6 engine?

thanks!!! not sure of anyting yet bro, just got it today. muct check the engine and the hp. and yes, the interior is awesome and the seats r really comfotable, its got 16inch goodyear f1 tyres and the ride is really smooth. 2morro gotta put it for a cut and polish and interior and then must service the car.

ur welcome any time to check it out when u come by this way to meet ur friend.

Edited by Z.u.L

Seems to have a Yamaha Beams engine Like the Lexus !

Nice looking ride, a completely different class of car from the Axela :) missing the nippy handling ?

hmm... is it really yamaha engine???he he, must check it out... ur absolutely correct bro, its completely different classes, normally i accelerate the axela full and it takes some time to pick up the speed, but this, as ur legs on the paddle, the next thing i know is im doing 100!!! bcz the car is huge the handling is sorta stable, compared to the axela where the tale kicks everytime at high speed turn.

finally after 2 years, my mazda axela is gone. 1.5ltr 4speed triptonic.

opinions???

I guess you have bought yourself one of the smoothest cars for our roads. No more bottoming out ;).

Let us know how it does on fuel. I'm guessing 8km/l.

Make sure the valve sensors are not sprayed with chemicals during servicing and that you use a synthetic/semi-synthetic oil.

Its a Toyota 2.0 VVTi unit also found in the Mark II

Let us know how it does on fuel. I'm guessing 8km/l.

Make sure the valve sensors are not sprayed with chemicals during servicing and that you use a synthetic/semi-synthetic oil.

ya sure bro, will let u know how much it does on fuel. normally i use mobile semi-synthetic, cuz full synthetic is no point using in a country like ours wich is full of dust. and thanks loads for the advice bro, will make sure about it while servicing. will service most probably @ toyota lanka. any other good place???

Congrats Mate! Looks really seksy :) ...guess an attractive regd number will add more sweet :D !

MINIACE

thanks machan, he he, yea. not really in a hurry to register it. will run unregisterd for some time and consider registering it.

Edited by Z.u.L

Congratz Zulkifly! How much did you buy that beauty for eh? Mind if I drop by your place? If you know who I am and I think you are who I think you are lolz... You ve been changing hands of cars at rate :)

Zz

paid around 4.5+ for it. ya sure bro, u can drop in anytime, but im clueless who u r???

damn that engine 'n its rear wheel... any luck with some interior photos? great ride but still dreamin bout a black 407 :rolleyes:

got the interior washed and a cut and polish on the exterior 2day. will take some pics of the interior and post it 2morro.

nice ride indeed!! share some interior photos with us :)

Milindu, Verossa is the replacement of any old Toyota? OR a new introduction? anybody???

it actually comes from the Mark II generation, the GX110 (JZX etc) was divided into Mark II Grand and the Verossa.

checked out the engine, its a 1G-FE.

1G-FE

The DOHC 1G-FE uses a narrow valve angle and other fuel economy optimizations. It was introduced in 1988. Output was 135 hp (101 kW) at 5600 rpm and 130 ft·lbf (176 Nm) at 4400 rpm. In 1998, VVT-i bumped output to 160 hp (119 kW) at 6200 rpm and 148 ft·lbf (200 Nm) at 4400 rpm for the Toyota Altezza/Lexus IS 200, Toyota Crown, Toyota Chaser, Toyota Mark II, and Toyota Cresta.

Edited by Z.u.L

hmm... is it really yamaha engine???he he, must check it out... ur absolutely correct bro, its completely different classes, normally i accelerate the axela full and it takes some time to pick up the speed, but this, as ur legs on the paddle, the next thing i know is im doing 100!!! bcz the car is huge the handling is sorta stable, compared to the axela where the tale kicks everytime at high speed turn.

Try a V8 ( Holden HSV or Ford FPV) with nearly 400bhp. U will be surprised compare to 2lit Toyota

Try a V8 ( Holden HSV or Ford FPV) with nearly 400bhp. U will be surprised compare to 2lit Toyota

he he, obviously, bcz i cant afford something more faster, i bought this car, if i had the money, then y fords and holden, il straight go for a Bugatti Vayron with 1000BHP!!!!!

Edited by Z.u.L