• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Many Turn Signal Flashers In Hyundai Elantra 2000?

hyndai

Guys,

i got this elantra 2000, 1.6GLS from a second hand dealer. After a repaire at a local garage the signal lights are not working. How ever hazard is working. when i turn on signal lights (left or right), i cant hear any sound. But when hazard is on, i can hear a continous click sound. I tried to locate the flasher & found only one flasher, how ever there is a another vacant slot just next to it. The flasher that is there is the hazard flasher.

Guys, can you tell me how many flashers are there in a car? I dont have the mannual. I am not sure about the garage, have they removed one flasher? can you guys help?

thanks.

Dont panic mate! try to locate the assigned fuse for turn signals and check for servicebility.If cant find a fault go to the nearest auto electrician.Its just a simple rectification.If unsure DIY is not adviceble!

MINIACE

Dont panic mate! try to locate the assigned fuse for turn signals and check for servicebility.If cant find a fault go to the nearest auto electrician.Its just a simple rectification.If unsure DIY is not adviceble!

MINIACE

ok guys, thank you for your advices

ok guys, thank you for your advices

I can give you complete electrical diagram of related area in PDF for 2000 Elantra with 2.0litre Engine made for US market.

Let me know where to upload or email.

FYI: Everybody else. I can pretty much give any information for all cars made for US Market. But you will have to bare with me on turn around time as I can do only when I get some free time. Mostly between immediate to couple of days delay.

TG

FYI: Everybody else. I can pretty much give any information for all cars made for US Market. But you will have to bare with me on turn around time as I can do only when I get some free time. Mostly between immediate to couple of days delay.

TG

Thanks thushara-g! This is good news for all of us! tahks again!

MINIACE

I think some cars have only one flasher,

a simple experiment, if your flasher or basically the relay is a slot on type, and you can pull it out (be very careful you do not break anything or harm the bracket in the process) you can pull it out and slot it in to the next slot and see what happens, make sure that slot is wired first else there is no point

but if you do not feel comfortable messing about take it to somebody like pala and they will sort it out no problemo :)

Miniace, sha7

guys, you two are correct! it was the fuse. Thanks muchanla...

Glad to know it was something simple, guess thats the first thing to investigate really, i guess if the fuse box is in english it helps a great deal cos in most jap imports its in japanese !! dunno how the koreans fare ....