• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Feul Consumption On Xtrail

fuzzo

If the car is a JDM and imported to SL you might have to get the ECU remapped for the lower octance fuel in SL, I think in Japan they use like 100 ron petrol?! Or you could just run it on super unleaded and see if you notice a difference.

I'll try running a week on super and see what happens...

OK, OK, I should have mentioned the RPM. I thought quoteing max would be enough

yeah i have become too observant these days.. gotta stop it... btw, how does the vzr do on petrol?

I'll try running a week on super and see what happens...

yeah i have become too observant these days.. gotta stop it... btw, how does the vzr do on petrol?

6-7 by my calcs. On 95 oct. But then, there is CBK mawatha running, which is very tempting to burn rubber :angry-smiley-048:

6-7 by my calcs. On 95 oct. But then, there is CBK mawatha running, which is very tempting to burn rubber :angry-smiley-048:

alright... you are doing as bad as me heheheh

i'm going to advertise it one last time this week and then go forward with upgrades..

alright... you are doing as bad as me heheheh

i'm going to advertise it one last time this week and then go forward with upgrades..

Well, machang, fuel economy wasn't the foremost thing on my mind then I went for a VZ-R :angry-smiley-048: There was other criterea to fill. As to upgrades, I need to fill the front seat :angry-smiley-048: and that's it for now.

As to upgrades, I need to fill the front seat :angry-smiley-048: and that's it for now.

i assume that you are reffering to the passenger side front seat.. coz i'm pretty sure you do a great job filling your seat.. and more :angry-smiley-048:

also filling that front seat is not always an upgrade.... it has its downsides as well

i assume that you are reffering to the passenger side front seat.. coz i'm pretty sure you do a great job filling your seat.. and more :D

also filling that front seat is not always an upgrade.... it has its downsides as well

U assume right, and true on both points.