• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Feul Consumption On Xtrail

fuzzo

anyone here own a xtrail. ours only get around 6 per litre. we were considering getting a xtrail GT but if the regular xtrail does only 6, can you imagine how the GT should be doing.

machan my colleague gets abt 6 in town runnin sumtimes...he has a 2L manual...on a gud day 8-8.5

crap.. that's what we are getting too.. funny thing is that this is the mileage that the 3.5L v8 montero gets in city running as well... whats up with that?

u mean 3.5 V6...well i dnt knw if it has sumthng to do wit recon vehicles cos the recon sonata's r pretty bad compared to d brand new 1's...i hav no clue y

haha so u still want to go for the GT :violent-smiley-099:??

Fuzzo, there's a general opnion amongst most ppl that Nissan vehicles are comparatively bad on fuel. And we have quite a few examples also. The March is bad compared to the Starlet, so is the FB 15 Sunny compared to a Corolla. Maybe it's the same scenario with the XTrail... BTW how much did your Rav4 do?

If you're concerned about fuel economy get a Diesel, coz the Petrol prices are to go up by Rs 4 very soon. I just switched to a diesel and I'm loving it. I get 14 per litre, and guess what, that's with the turbo spinning all the way from 1500RPM and a Front Mount Intercooler!!!

u mean 3.5 V6...well i dnt knw if it has sumthng to do wit recon vehicles cos the recon sonata's r pretty bad compared to d brand new 1's...i hav no clue y

haha so u still want to go for the GT :violent-smiley-099:??

yeah V6 is what i meant.... and i still do want the GT pretty badly... just the issue i have is the fuel consumption.. if it's around 4 or 5.. that is just crazy...

my friend's dads Landcruiser Cygnus does 5 per litre it has a 5.8 V8 engine..

lol.. wanna share somethin.. the cygnus has met an accident so from V*P they have given a S Class merc temporarily.. the next day the car was missing at his place.. I asked him what happend to the merc?? lol his dad has returned it because it only does 2 per litre :violent-smiley-099: ..

after that they have given a Montero..

each head light costs around 50,000.. it was out of stock.. so in some shit place they have asked 100,000 for 1 head light.. afterwards they imported the headlights from Singapore..

hmm how much does it cost for key cutting for a vehicle like cygnus?? which has internal cuts.. I heard its really expensive

I get 14 per litre, and guess what, that's with the turbo spinning all the way from 1500RPM and a Front Mount Intercooler!!!

1500 turbo and Front Mount do jackshit on the 3rd and 4th. Didn't even try the 5th. :ninja: Tried to overtake a guy while one the third, and about 2 seconds later, pulled back in behind him, coz the car aint going anywhere :jumping-smiley-013: Tach needle just doesn't move on the 4th. But it is wonderful for cruising. I was doing 120 down CBK, smooth, no vibration, no noise (Of course, it's noisy when outside the car) Great grip too, I was trying to shake it down millennium drive with the ASC off, but great grip. Of course, it has monstrous tires.

Will post pics soon :unsure:

If the car is a JDM and imported to SL you might have to get the ECU remapped for the lower octance fuel in SL, I think in Japan they use like 100 ron petrol?! Or you could just run it on super unleaded and see if you notice a difference.

If the car is a JDM and imported to SL you might have to get the ECU remapped for the lower octance fuel in SL, I think in Japan they use like 100 ron petrol?! Or you could just run it on super unleaded and see if you notice a difference.

This is a diesel BMW 320 they are talking abt dude.... :D:D So the cetane number of deisel should be around 40 to 45

This is a diesel BMW 320 they are talking abt dude.... :D:D So the cetane number of deisel should be around 40 to 45

Well if it's brand new car through the agents it will run on standard diesel without an issue. Even the old warranty that would have been given would not have been violated. By the way the warranty given would have been comprehensive for 5 years!

I hope ur talking about Fuzzos X-trail, coz then it would make sense.

anyone knows the octane and cetane number of petrol and diesel we use in SL

anyone knows the octane and cetane number of petrol and diesel we use in SL

The normal petrol which you buy for Rs80.00 per litre has the octane of 90 and the super petrol is 95. ( In the UK, Normal Unleaded 95 and Super Unleaded 97 or 98). No idea about the diesel in SL :angry-smiley-048: