• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Camaros Vs. Mustangs

Mean Green z28

We just had the our race between us (Easters Fbody Association) and the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association (Mustang/Cobras) on Saturday at Maryland International Raceway (USA) and I thought you guys may like to see some pics of the action. Unfortunately, I couldn't race 'cos my fuel pump decided to act up, but I went and took pictures.

Ultimate winner of the 'outlaw' race (anything goes, all out drag cars) was a Camaro with a best of 8.93@155mph in the quarter mile and the close second was a mustang running a 9.13 (not sure of speed) in full street trim. There were many other classes for stock cars and index racing and also the most popular bracket racing, but the outlaw series is the highlight.

Winner: Camaro (Built motor, ~350HP shot of Nitrous)

26601020311.jpg

2nd place ... Mustang (Built motor, Supercharged) ... yeah, it looks like a regular ol' Mustang but puts down about 1000HP at the rear wheels (according to owner)

26601012653.jpg

There's like 450 pics on my album ... http://putfile.com/meangreenz28/images/147765

Enjoy!

Edited by Mean Green z28