• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Autolanka G2g Register ::

dragster

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THT was one of ma best nitess...Ever y 1 was frndly and good to no..N dragsterr Thanx for the opportunity..ado mage Name eka W.C.C (SHEHAN) nt PODI EKA :alc: ]

:P

Look on the bright side. Its better than "engalanthey eka" who turned out to be sitting a couple of places down the table ;)B)

eh? Ado mada prachara. Third group photo is also posted. what chix? B) I don't know nothing bout no chix :P;)

ya, what chicks? we only took pictures of ourselves.. right praveen .. :)

THT was one of ma best nitess...Ever y 1 was frndly and good to no..N dragsterr Thanx for the opportunity..ado mage Name eka W.C.C (SHEHAN) nt PODI EKA :alc: ]

:)

yo dude!!!! next time when we give you a call look inty he direction of the waving people... ;)

for those who didnt know it, the little dude ame and was standing around and we werent sure if it was him so MADZ called him and as soon as he picked up the phone he started looking for us INSIDE that kids gaming archade!!!!! hahahahahaaaa!

hey praveen!!!!

i just realized that in the all the pictures that i'm in (except one) its the back of my head thats seen!!! hehehehee!! same goes about little dude... :D

hey praveen!!!!

i just realized that in the all the pictures that i'm in (except one) its the back of my head thats seen!!! hehehehee!! same goes about little dude... :alc:

now you can stop complimenting him so much on his photography....

pls email the pics B)

i came to excel world for one of my friends treat, was to join u`l after the treat but had to return home as i got an urgent call B) . i think i saw praween, if im right. he was starin at my car (the yellow mazda man). i saw ur VZ-R , awsam ride man :P . i came to talk to u in da parkin but i guess by that time u went in. was about to join u guys when i got an urgent call. i guess i missed a lot of fun. may be next time. :alc:

i came to excel world for one of my friends treat, was to join u`l after the treat but had to return home as i got an urgent call :) . i think i saw praween, if im right. he was starin at my car (the yellow mazda man). i saw ur VZ-R , awsam ride man :) . i came to talk to u in da parkin but i guess by that time u went in. was about to join u guys when i got an urgent call. i guess i missed a lot of fun. may be next time. :D

hey dude!!!

it was Praveen you saw... he and i were in the parking lot when you came in.. we were actually commenting on your car

:D

hey dude!!!

it was Praveen you saw... he and i were in the parking lot when you came in.. we were actually commenting on your car

:D

ah ok. i saw praveen talking to some 1. i guess it must be u. but i noticed praveen very well, cuz he was standing near his car. really wanted to meet u guys. may be next time.

so what were u`l commenting about my car? lol. :D i know its not good as the VZ-R.

ah ok. i saw praveen talking to some 1. i guess it must be u. but i noticed praveen very well, cuz he was standing near his car. really wanted to meet u guys. may be next time.

so what were u`l commenting about my car? lol. :D i know its not good as the VZ-R.

lets just say we were talking about the colour..... :D

so what were u`l commenting about my car? lol. :) i know its not good as the VZ-R.

Ahhh, it was u? Heh, no worries, nothing bad. I like Mazda3s. I was telling Dilesh the 3 looks good in yellow, and that I saw this pale green one earlier which just doesn't work. Apparently, Dilesh thinks yellow is only good on beetles. :D And I was having a laugh coz I thought u noticed us admiring the car. Anyway, Madz showed up just after that, so we all went it then :D. I like the lights too. Haven't seen a Mazda3 with the lights on before.

Ahhh, it was u? Heh, no worries, nothing bad. I like Mazda3s. I was telling Dilesh the 3 looks good in yellow, and that I saw this pale green one earlier which just doesn't work. Apparently, Dilesh thinks yellow is only good on beetles. :D And I was having a laugh coz I thought u noticed us admiring the car. Anyway, Madz showed up just after that, so we all went it then :D. I like the lights too. Haven't seen a Mazda3 with the lights on before.

lol, yea every 1 comments about the colour. some say its good, some say its bad. lol, at first i also though it was a bit too bright, but then when i started to cruse in the roads, almost ever 1 were starin, lol, some might think its nice, and some might think its bad. but at the end of the day every 1 tends to look. he he. any ways, hope to meet u next time man, nice VZ-R man. :)

lol, yea every 1 comments about the colour. some say its good, some say its bad. lol, at first i also though it was a bit too bright, but then when i started to cruse in the roads, almost ever 1 were starin, lol, some might think its nice, and some might think its bad. but at the end of the day every 1 tends to look. he he. any ways, hope to meet u next time man, nice VZ-R man. :D

dude r u sulaiman's neighbor?im a gud frnd of his

yea, i live next to his house. have u seen me? i havent quait noticed u? r u the one who comes in a modified nissan?

gud stuff...i remembr checkin ur car out at ur place...i come in a cefiro...the other dude is ishaam in d black nissan rz-1

gud stuff...i remembr checkin ur car out at ur place...i come in a cefiro...the other dude is ishaam in d black nissan rz-1

ah ok, i remember. u cudnt c inside my car cuz i was going out that time, and my sis was in da car. now i remember. next time i c u there i`l come and talk to u. he he. i got a pair of 16" wheels recently. u can check it out when u come by to meet ur firnd.

ah ok, i remember. u cudnt c inside my car cuz i was going out that time, and my sis was in da car. now i remember. next time i c u there i`l come and talk to u. he he. i got a pair of 16" wheels recently. u can check it out when u come by to meet ur firnd.

yup dats me...will check it out d next time i drop in bro...its a nice car btw

Look on the bright side. Its better than "engalanthey eka" who turned out to be sitting a couple of places down the table :D:D

shit man.. that was horried..... why do I always find myself in a shitty mess when you guys around....

hey it was a great night... a Big Thank you goes out everyone who came... ( I see farzan rolling his eye's now )

anyways... after our meet I just stopped by at Pila and whome do I see ? the mask man.... Mr. Dimantha J..

man.... he said he was just after a party....and that's why he couldnt make it... but you guys should have seen his ride that night man... what a car.... yo dims what was that car again ?

preveen...pics pls...un-edited

thanks

yeah man... the unedited....

hey how long were you guys at the car park ? man... we should do this again... it was really fun to see all the guys in the flesh....

Yikes, i missed a lotta of fun... Actually i was there @ around 7, pacing around looking for familiar faces, saw none... waited some more, lol, then left.. The guy in the Green Shirt, and Blue Jeans.. Nyways i had to leave by 8.30-9, so i wouldnt have had as much fun as having to wait till 1am!!! :lol::blink: