• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

I Need to Buy SUV

Mohamed Insaff

The members in the forum might be able to provide better insight if you elaborate your requirement - why exactly do you need an SUV? are you planning some off-roading? If so many of the mass market SUV's will not be able to make it. 

For your budget for 9M and YOM newer than 2010 some mainstream SUV/Crossovers that come to mind are the 

Korean SUV's - Hyundai Tucson, Kia Sportage, Sorento(maybe over budget) 

Honda Vezel - it's not a proper SUV - more of a Crossover/Car. But it being a hybrid will be good on fuel and will be a lot newer. 

My friend bought a 2015 Xtrail for 10M about 2 months ago. But he has also spent nearly 2M on repairs on restoring the car mechanically due to multiple neglected issues from the previous owner, which my friend used to his advantage by negotiating the price down by 2.5Mn (the car was listed for 12.5Mn).

On 6/24/2024 at 12:47 AM, Mohamed Insaff said:

Can some one please help to suggest good SUV vehicles around 9M, with Good auto Consumption, but Manufactur Year Should be atleast 2010 or More

If you have to use "fuel consumption" to define a SUV, then sadly a SUV might not be the vehicle for you. Okay...that was rude..it depends on what your fuel consumption expectations are. I am assuming by SUV you mean crossovers as well.

If you are expecting around 10kmpl or so...then no...forget about a SUV/Crossover. They are not going to get you those figures unless they are Hybrids. Even then you will get something close to your expectations. However, whatever money you save on fuel you might have to divert towards fixing up Hybrid system issues.

For your budget...I am guessing you are looking at 2005-2011ish crossovers. The usual suspects...RAV4, XTrails, VItara, CRV and the usual Hyundais and Kias.

The question you should answer for yourself and let us know if we are to help you would be to ask yourself WHY and for WHAT do you need a crossover/SUV ?