• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Black Eyed Peas New Song Features Civic'06

Hola

Hi Honda fans and others,

Did you guys hapen to see the new song from Black Eyed Peas? Called Pump it up? The entrance is a Civic 2006 with the black eyed peas inside.They stop to fight with a possible Subaru gang...So lovely..

Hope you guys catch it, they show at VH1.

Hola

Hi Honda fans and others,

They stop to fight with a possible Subaru gang...So lovely..

Hola

Thats not a subaru gang...the car is the Infiniti G35...otherwise known as the Nissan Skyline to the JDM market..................

• 2 weeks later...

you guys listen to black eyed pea's????

they live in the same city as i do in toronto canada.

i seen them once live.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What do u thinK??? That we live on trees and humm to each other for entertaiment??? LoL.... :)

you guys listen to black eyed pea's????

they live in the same city as i do in toronto canada.

i seen them once live.

I'm starting to develop a certain distate here. Thinks we don't mod cars. Thinks we don't listen to music. Thinks we don't know what limewire is. Reminds me of that story of MIA coming down and telling ppl "Hey there is this great guy called JayZ u should listen too".

Yes, we listen to black eyed peas. We even have running water and electricity....

I'm starting to develop a certain distate here. Thinks we don't mod cars. Thinks we don't listen to music. Thinks we don't know what limewire is. Reminds me of that story of MIA coming down and telling ppl "Hey there is this great guy called JayZ u should listen too".

Yes, we listen to black eyed peas. We even have running water and electricity....

oh god this wudnt happen to be M.I.A.?that woman in UK who dsnt spk much english in her music?u knw while i was workin in media (previous job) we bumpd into this woman's track on a radio playlist...RETARRRRRDED...and the video is even worse...she looks more like she's doin this exorcism dance!!!her music was immediately REJECTED by the program manager

p.s. she clearly states that her father is a koti member

MIA came to Sri Lanka? What? When? They let her in the country?

Yes, Yes, last year or the year before, Yes.

oh god this wudnt happen to be M.I.A.?that woman in UK who dsnt spk much english in her music?u knw while i was workin in media (previous job) we bumpd into this woman's track on a radio playlist...RETARRRRRDED...and the video is even worse...she looks more like she's doin this exorcism dance!!!her music was immediately REJECTED by the program manager

Yes, and she still does. Apparently most of her lyrical content is about horrors of war and living it. Media says he fater is a leading koti member.

Retarded and crappy lyrics :)

Well the Brass jungy Band was siraa..

1st i though they were from canada or sumwhere looks like they are srilankan monkeysss

U guys need to learn to watch what u say. Brass Monkey bass guitarist is a forum member and contributer :(

And I like the Pithala Wanduru Sangeetha Kandayama too.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What do u thinK??? That we live on trees and humm to each other for entertaiment??? LoL.... :(

ha ha thats a good one guys

talking about M.I.A. she recently collaborated with both ciara and missy eliot and it seems she got an offer from kanye as well saw this in the MTV desi website so it cant be just rumours. i've heard only one of her songs it was quite rubbish to be honest wonder what these artists saw in her :P

and guys lets keep these 'koti' references out of the forum last thing we need is an ethnic clash among forum members. just a thought

and guys lets keep these 'koti' references out of the forum last thing we need is an ethnic clash among forum members. just a thought

No need for clashed on this bro. She says her father is one of the founding members of the LTTE. No disputing. Not a controversial thing. Statement. She says it all the time. Its reported all the time. No contreversy. Unless u want to count stuff like should she be let back. Let not the sins of the parents effect the children I say.

No need for clashed on this bro. She says her father is one of the founding members of the LTTE. No disputing. Not a controversial thing. Statement. She says it all the time. Its reported all the time. No contreversy. Unless u want to count stuff like should she be let back. Let not the sins of the parents effect the children I say.

but machan her videos contain all these young suicide bombers young girls with LTTE uniform with guns and all... nothin about peace. she should actually sing the aftremath of the war rather than these innit?

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=sri+...s&search=Search

ADSL guys, u can watch all the videos there..

but machan her videos contain all these young suicide bombers young girls with LTTE uniform with guns and all... nothin about peace. she should actually sing the aftremath of the war rather than these innit?

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=sri+...s&search=Search

ADSL guys, u can watch all the videos there..

THAT is controversial and point of view is applicable. She clearly doesn't feel that. And that is freedom of expression. All ppl can do if they don't like it is not create a marketplace for it.

funny thing is that this is the first time ihave heard of this chick...

Believe it or not she's pretty well known in the USA. Somone asked me about her, and I hadn't even heard of her. Later he sed that she's a Sri Lankan. Funny thing is most of the people who listen to her in the USA don't know where Sri Lanka is :( And I had a listen to her song Galan or sumthing, I'm not a fan of that kind of thing but she truly was pretty laughable :action-smiley-060:

honestly,

i've never heard of this girl...

and i just saw that 'sunshowers' video... its more like a freaking warcall !!

WITHOUT PREJUDICE---

and if she chooses to boast about her father's membership in the LTTE, it means she endorsers it... suprised the US govmnt doesnt have anything to say about it.... doesnt this fall under habouring terrorists (her father)... the irony is habouring terrorists was reason enough for the US to raid afganistain...

well, i think she depicts the ##### in her videos. Like i saw there was a live tiger in her video, this same image is in the rebel's logo. Any how i respect her music. She is a good artist which she trise to bring out lot of soul in it

well, i think she depicts the ##### in her videos. Like i saw there was a live tiger in her video, this same image is in the rebel's logo. Any how i respect her music. She is a good artist which she trise to bring out lot of soul in it

Oooooooooooooooooo.....FINALLY!!!!!!!!! Machan this is the 1st post u have that DOES NOT contain the name 'HONDA' any where in it!!!! Congrats...u've reached a milestone.... :action-smiley-060::(:D

:blink: No Honda in your post!!! don't break the party lines :action-smiley-060::D