• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

One-stop-shop For Starlet Gt Parts?

priya

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Is there a place in col (a one stop shop for GT parts for starlet). Pls let me know if there are any. Break pads, mounts etc.

I want to buy break pads..checked with toyota lanka and they cost 10,000front and 6000 rear.

Any other place other than MM Organization..

Pls help :unsure::unsure:

Edited by priya

• 2 weeks later...

i got couple of starlet GT's with me i recomend you to buy for toyota or get it import from japan such as TRD or BLITZ pards bt if you cant import them it safer to go for toyota lanka. let me no wht u can find in the market and if i posiblley can can get them for you from Japan,

i got couple of starlet GT's with me i recomend you to buy for toyota or get it import from japan such as TRD or BLITZ pards bt if you cant import them it safer to go for toyota lanka. let me no wht u can find in the market and if i posiblley can can get them for you from Japan,

Thanks. Okay lets say I want you to get me all 4 break pads front and rear..How much is it gonna cost me. Assum you get it from Japan.?

Pls let me know how to contact u.

Its depends on the manufacture u want then such as blitz , trd or stock I have to talk to my friend in Japan to get me them or u have to Waite till my uncle goes to Japan. I normally get then when my uncle goes Japan.

I normally get them in couple of pairs of each things I need recently I change my pads else you would have bought them from me.

Stock it only cheaper than Toyota Lanka is around Rs2000-3000 when get it from Japan

Any way what model you got ? how far it has been tuned , let me know ,I’ll try to help caz I love my GT and keep it in a good nock.

You can contact me via email the email : [email protected]

:rolleyes:

Its depends on the manufacture u want then such as blitz , trd or stock I have to talk to my friend in Japan to get me them or u have to Waite till my uncle goes to Japan. I normally get then when my uncle goes Japan.

I normally get them in couple of pairs of each things I need recently I change my pads else you would have bought them from me.

Stock it only cheaper than Toyota Lanka is around Rs2000-3000 when get it from Japan

Any way what model you got ? how far it has been tuned , let me know ,I’ll try to help caz I love my GT and keep it in a good nock.

You can contact me via email the email : [email protected]

:rolleyes:

Hi, :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My car mocel is Starlet GT 1994 Model.

I need both front and rear pads as soon as possible. Stock pads are okay.

Model E-EP82-AGMQY/0356071/4E-FTE

Please let me know when I could get this since my rear pads are already making queek sound. :angry-smiley-024: :angry-smiley-024:

hay priya,

i will let you know soon as possible and the prise of them ,but bro i have to be honest you might have to wait for a time to get them as i get things when i need quite a bit spars i get them from japan and all part are not toyota i buy from TRD or Blitz,

so if you disks make squiky noice u better change them if not it will damage your disks and u might end up spending around 50k any way i will help you for parts but i need time.