• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda 3 Or Axela Needed For A Commercial..urgent..

DarkangeL

Guys...

I need a YELLOW color MAZDA 3 or AXELA for t.v commercial.

.it's for a one day shoot.. ( lubricant commercial ) we r a looking for a sedan..4 door version..exactly..

we'll pay money for the car.. :rolleyes:

pls if someone knows a place where I can find a car pls send me a mail..

sorry to be a.hole but most of the time TV crew damages the car by moving lights/rigs etc around it...especially if they want to mount camera's on the car itself :)

I'm in advertising too so i have seen a couple of them having small dents and scrapes after shoots...especially TV shoots...

sorry again but thought you should know

sorry to be a.hole but most of the time TV crew damages the car by moving lights/rigs etc around it...especially if they want to mount camera's on the car itself :)

I'm in advertising too so i have seen a couple of them having small dents and scrapes after shoots...especially TV shoots...

sorry again but thought you should know

first of all it's good to know tht u also into advertising field...anyway ths t.v.c will b one of the biggest production is sl.. :rolleyes: it's nothing with the car..we need it to just park in side a ware house...I'can't tell rest of the commercial coz it's an ongoing project.. other than ths single car shot rest will b fully 3d t.v.c...I am a 3d artist & I'm the one who has to model ( create in 3d )...So as far as we can finalyze the car I can start my work...It;s a tough schedule guys... :unsure:

so I thought I could find some help frm here...anyway thx guys..

ZUL I saw ur car @ oldthread...nice ride bro..sad scene is now u don't hv it ne..?

thx guys ...asps I'll post some pics of my #d cars pics...( u'll b happy about s.l young generations talent :rolleyes: )

this may be a long shot but i remember a beautiful yellow mazda3 for sale at a car sale in kalubowila quite recently. it was a singapore spec 4 door sedan, with bodykit and 17" alloys. i think it was dammika motors, don't know if its still available but you may be able to check with the car sales people if they can tell you who the new owner is.

If ur generating a model, wouldn't it be enough to have the basic car and you can color it in post production? In which case you should ask Velocity if his kit is complete :D

Can't bro..coz we cannot select only the car to replace the color of it ..ths not a key shoot ( with a green color backgorund..)

this may be a long shot but i remember a beautiful yellow mazda3 for sale at a car sale in kalubowila quite recently. it was a singapore spec 4 door sedan, with bodykit and 17" alloys. i think it was dammika motors, don't know if its still available but you may be able to check with the car sales people if they can tell you who the new owner is.

thx for the tip bro.. we r chkng all da car sales.. :rolleyes:

thx for the tip bro.. we r chkng all da car sales.. :rolleyes:

3d artist? very interesting...you into character animation as well???

anyways normally the agency model coordinators and production team have good prop hunters who can track these things down.

If you have contacts with other production houses etc. those folks will also be able to help you out :)

we also have got really hard to find stuff at the last possible second thanks to the networks these people maintain in the industry...

good luck with the commercial mate and i hope you get the car soon :)

first of all it's good to know tht u also into advertising field...anyway ths t.v.c will b one of the biggest production is sl.. :rolleyes: it's nothing with the car..we need it to just park in side a ware house...I'can't tell rest of the commercial coz it's an ongoing project..

let me take a guess on this commercial :rolleyes:

yellow car you want right?

so it can be JanaS Insurance commercial, V*P insurance commercial or a lubricant commercial... those folks are the prominent users of that color :)

since it's a big production one... gotta be one of the big brands in the country with bigger ad budgets...

so possibly V*P or a lubricant...

of course i can be totally wrong since there are thousands of possibilities so before i make myself even more idiotic... i wish you well in your project and bounce off the car requirement to a few folks i know who are into these hunts :)

@ Ripper

<_<<_<<_<

Guys...

I need a YELLOW color MAZDA 3 or AXELA for t.v commercial.

.it's for a one day shoot.. ( lubricant commercial ) we r a looking for a sedan..4 door version..exactly..

we'll pay money for the car.. :rolleyes:

pls if someone knows a place where I can find a car pls send me a mail..

@ Ripper

<_<<_<<_<

damn!!! how did i missed that :ninja: :ninja:

then me thinks it's calt*x.. they haven't been active for a while and they seem to be the ones who invest in decent advertising once is a while at least :)

Edited by Ripper

3d artist? very interesting...you into character animation as well???

anyways normally the agency model coordinators and production team have good prop hunters who can track these things down.

If you have contacts with other production houses etc. those folks will also be able to help you out :)

we also have got really hard to find stuff at the last possible second thanks to the networks these people maintain in the industry...

good luck with the commercial mate and i hope you get the car soon :)

Happy news bros...today we found a car.. :jumping-smiley-013:

I'm more into 3d modeling,dynamics,Liqeds & lighting.. my pic here for the profile pic..also done by me in ma lesure time.. :rolleyes:

but can do character anim also..we've done t.v.c regarding character animations.. :rolleyes:

thx bro just now I loged in...we found a car in the morning..anyway thx bro.. :rolleyes:

great to hear you found the car...

will be working on a character animated tvc pretty soon...so far i'm for this od*o place :)

they are also supposed to be be great with liquids etc..

New lube eh? remember some posts about a new entrant from china :)

anyways...good luck :)

great to hear you found the car...

will be working on a character animated tvc pretty soon...so far i'm for this od*o place :)

they are also supposed to be be great with liquids etc..

New lube eh? remember some posts about a new entrant from china :)

anyways...good luck :)

u mean...ODL*O...??

We R ODL*.. :angry-smiley-048:

u mean...ODL*O...??

We R ODL*.. :angry-smiley-048:

he he :) good scene brother... :)

your guys must be knowing a dude called Mehnaz, he's the guy who deals with production houses from our agency... i'm in the creative dept :)

I've seen the portfolio work by you guys on promo dvd's... out of all the ones i've checked for this project of mine you guys did stood up :) like the the little animation you've done for reggie's award using chillies etc...

guess i'll be working you lot :)