• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Gone With The 16's & Fixed 15" Enkei's

MRM

i also like the 16" white ENKEI's , & i still have those & no intension of selling , only problem is i need to put new tires :rolleyes:

going in duplication road with 45/16 is a crime & i was runing 205/55/16 to avoid hard ride where the fuel cons & the accelaration is less .

where as i 15's better fuel economy ( about 9 km's/ltr ) & lovely accelaration & the ride is also not bad, only draw back is really difficult to secure the front lip .

i will be putting back the 16's once colombo roads becomes like singapore :angry-smiley-048:

i also like the 16" white ENKEI's , & i still have those & no intension of selling , only problem is i need to put new tires :rolleyes:

going in duplication road with 45/16 is a crime & i was runing 205/55/16 to avoid hard ride where the fuel cons & the accelaration is less .

where as i 15's better fuel economy ( about 9 km's/ltr ) & lovely accelaration & the ride is also not bad, only draw back is really difficult to secure the front lip .

i will be putting back the 16's once colombo roads becomes like singapore :angry-smiley-048:

Hmmm.... I don’t know mate, I also prefer your white alloys over the gold. It gave a real exclusive look to the car. And have seen so many painted gold alloys lately on the road. Some do not really goes with the body colour of the car.

I agree with your comment on the Duplication road, the worst I’ve seen in CMB. Unfortunately I have to take that road every single day. Did you notice the huge dig across the Galle road near Kollpity junction? Yesterday I almost drove fast over that. It’s really dangerous. I really don’t know what’s wrong with the RDA or what ever who’s responsible. I wish someone who gets in to accident cause of these sue the authorities’ big time. :violent-smiley-099:

Thanks guys for your comments

i also like the white wheels over the ne 15's (i'll pinting the 15's also white soon )

but the main concern is i have to do some heavy running within the next 6 months including a bit of outstation, so with 7.5-8km/ltr i cannot afford .

(8.5 -9 in colombo with good accelaration compromises the look for few months :rolleyes:

Edited by MRM