• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Help On Parts For Honda Ns125r

CSCO_ashan

Hi Guys,

I have a totalled honda bike NS125R the model that was assembled in Italy, i thought of rebuilding it from the scratch and use for

fun riding. Does any one know where to find parts for this type a bike ? it's 2T and have auto power valves.

Its great help for me, if you can give some info about repair shops or parts shops, addresses or any info would be very helpful

Thanks in advance

Cheers :jumping-smiley-013:

if you want new parts the dealers (staff**d) do import them on demand

most of the mechanical parts should be as same as the jap spec ones if it was only assemble in italy. Body panels and other body parts might be different..

the agents would need you engine, frame and at times the carb serial numbers to make sure the parts they have/import are going to be an exact match...

the process takes time and is a bit pricey...

I'd say depending on the extent of the damage you might want to consider you'd want to spend the bucks and the time, effort to restore it :)

Just for the heck of it....have you tried the maligawatta bike shops for parts. sometimes they might have the same bike for parts or at least some parts you might be able to use...

If you're serious about restoring and don't mind the time/cost factor...try Gayan motors in maligawatta...

these guys can source the parts for you and they are decent buggers... not cheap though