• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

All New Hummer Showroom

Bishu

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No in the Square Mile.

i meant to ask you, the garage you got conned does it belong to a sri lankan soap opera star?

yes it does. Joint ownership. Don't tell me you know him ? But he's the good guy in the incident. very nice man, its the other guy who tried to screw me.

yes it does. Joint ownership. Don't tell me you know him ? But he's the good guy in the incident. very nice man, its the other guy who tried to screw me.

actually i know them both. very nice people. are you sure its the other owner who gave you heat and not a mechanic or a manager working there???

actually i know them both. very nice people. are you sure its the other owner who gave you heat and not a mechanic or a manager working there???

Cool, what a small world! yeah it was him for sure. When I was introduced to him he was a really friendly chap, like most sri lankans, mild mannered, u know the sort, Some people have a completely different side to them when money is involved. I’m pretty certain he must be a nice guy but from a customers point of view it was an unpleasant experience. At the end of the day i was not prepared to incur a loss or in anyway, in this case a half completed job for a mistake by someone else. Sometimes it's not the money its the principle. Actually that Indian chief mechanic/manager was more understanding about the whole thing.

I'm not trying to give the business in question negative publicity but since we were discussing bad experiences i thought i shall add mine.

• 2 months later...