• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia

Watchman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

504 Pickup for sure. C*r M*rt had two of them, both are diesels and with 42- plates. don't know about the current ownership of those.

Currently this pick up is operated by a leading undertaker as a corpse removal truck :(

MINIACE

VW Jetta?

edit: from the Foxhill pics, i think we had a discussion about this car before :P

exactly the response I expected.. encountered this car next to castle hospital, near the railway crossing and captured.. since we didn't see the later part of the car but the front end, thought of posting in trivia ...

17062008009dh0.th.jpg

Isuzu Gemini :jumping-smiley-013:

err.. u got the hint in wrong way ... you were very close with C11, and the hint was to come up with C12!! how you can judge is the position and the shape of signal light, besides the other differences.

12052008001pc9.th.jpg

Edited by harshansenadhir

err.. u got the hint in wrong way ... you were very close with C11, and the hint was to come up with C12!! how you can judge is the position and the shape of signal light, besides the other differences.

12052008001pc9.th.jpg

oh dear...

Anyway its a lancer right??? heheh..... I didnt know the difference between the two. BTW the Gemini also comes close to having the same kinda side on angle.

Ok here you here's mine

15415338zj9.jpg

Edited by Gummybr