• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Who Are The Ford Agents In Sri Lanka

Future Automobiles, a fully owned subsidiary of Softlogic Holdings Ltd is acting as the authorized Ford dealer now.

What the hell? why would you bump up a thread from 2008 just to say that the new agent is softlogic? I'm pretty sure we all knew that as it was discussed in another thread recently.

The Ford agency was given up by DPMC as they has a conflict of interest with the Chery brand. Agency went to Frontier(or more specifically a new company set up by the same people); they dragged their feet over doing anything about it, and it now sits with Softlogic group, who have just launched the brand. Showroom is next to mitsubishi main showroom

The Ford agency was given up by DPMC as they has a conflict of interest with the Chery brand. Agency went to Frontier(or more specifically a new company set up by the same people);

DPMC rather lost it not given up .

Frontier is not set up by DPMC people.

MINIACE

What the hell? why would you bump up a thread from 2008 just to say that the new agent is softlogic?

Just for the sake of completion. Now the original question is answered.

I'm pretty sure we all knew that as it was discussed in another thread recently.

May be...

Just for the sake of completion. Now the original question is answered.

awesome :alc: if I send you links to my unanswered questions can you complete them first, or do I have to wait while you work your way through them all?