• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Problem Of My Nissan Fb-15

urajdrlk

Question

I have Nissan FB-15 car. When my car starts, engine indicator is not off. Its always on. Also, if i throttle my engine to near 2200 rpm, its try to stop or something like that. I checked air flow sensor also. That sensor is ok.

Anyway, now i need to know, what is this problem? Who can repair this problem? If someone is live around Biyagama, Kaduwela, or near, pls contact me via 0773-078-533 or [email protected].

Thanks.

Edited by urajdrlk

Thanks 4 ur info. 2day, i met Mr. Chaminda. He is a good guy. He understand my problem. But, he hadnt that "5 pin air flow sensor" to check my car. So, he promise 2 me, that, within 2 or 3 days, he will search it and call 2 me. Again, thank u very much.

No worries bro... I'm pretty sure he'll fix ur prob. Its better that u call back. With the ammount of work he has it is a possibilty that he might forget.

Pls update us.....

I think its better not to state which car is good or bad. Its ur opinion n better keep it 2 ur self. Toyota fever :huh: is common in S.L. so no point of arguing with the infected.

No worries bro... I'm pretty sure he'll fix ur prob. Its better that u call back. With the ammount of work he has it is a possibilty that he might forget.

Pls update us.....

I think its better not to state which car is good or bad. Its ur opinion n better keep it 2 ur self. Toyota fever :huh: is common in S.L. so no point of arguing with the infected.

Y'day, i went to the Nissan workshop @ Paliyagoda and buy a new Air Flow Sensor from them. Also, i fixed it by their technician. It will cost me around Rs 1200 for labour charge and Rs 12000 for the sensor. They told me "Leda godak". They told me come on next Satday to tune my car. And also, need to replace front razors and more......