• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Mr-s

Pericles

Hey guys,

There is just a teeny tiny chance that I might be able to get my hands on a MR-S. Just wanted to put a check to see how much is the going rate for one these days :action-smiley-060:

And Madz, it not on sale or on the market. Just me talking to the guy. Not asking if anyone here is interested. So it aint advertising :( Just want a feel for the price.

And no, I aint gonna tell ya'll details. With the CIA/FBI connections around here, wouldn't suprise me if someone IDs the thing and it becomes an advertisement. So if u know about it, Pls don't ID it or the owner on this thread.

No frigging way man. I aint gonna exchange my 200 ponies for 140, even if it has a convertible wrapped around it :) . Was thinking of it in the investment sense.

mate in my opinion buying a car over 3 million as an investment is a big NO NO. actually scrap the 3 million part buying a vehicle as an investment is not the most wise idea unless you are planning to rent it out or you got some inside info about another massive tax hike.

No frigging way man. I aint gonna exchange my 200 ponies for 140, even if it has a convertible wrapped around it :) . Was thinking of it in the investment sense.

machan bad idea on the investment.. even if the prices go again.. these are not things that you can sell off very easily....

machan bad idea on the investment.. even if the prices go again.. these are not things that you can sell off very easily....

I might get it for a pretty low price. Moving it will be the prob. But if I can get it low, and sell in the discussed 3.5 range ....

I might get it for a pretty low price. Moving it will be the prob. But if I can get it low, and sell in the discussed 3.5 range ....

machan you just spilled the beans, and the race for MR-S begins.....

:)

please update us as well

hee.. i think he is getting his friend's mr-s some white color.. as far as i can remember lol.. hmm may be he is grabbing for 2.5 milliond :)

machan why dont you sacrifice for your friend meee :P

i will use it till september and sell you for the same price or a rupee less because sometimes i will be going to uk for my higher studies

:P Don't get your hopes high Preveen, if it goes for a very low price, I'll snatch it before you... Heh Heh :)

Ha. u don't have the ready capital. I just need to tap me dad. And I can if I share the profits :o

machan you just spilled the beans, and the race for MR-S begins.....

:o

please update us as well

No

hee.. i think he is getting his friend's mr-s some white color.. as far as i can remember lol.. hmm may be he is grabbing for 2.5 milliond :D

machan why dont you sacrifice for your friend meee :D

i will use it till september and sell you for the same price or a rupee less because sometimes i will be going to uk for my higher studies

No

Ha. u don't have the ready capital. I just need to tap me dad. And I can if I share the profits :)

pay him what you owe for the car and he will have the capital ready :P

and machan you can't break the cycle.. max is supposead to buy the car first... and then you have to buy it off him....

pay him what you owe for the car and he will have the capital ready :P

and machan you can't break the cycle.. max is supposead to buy the car first... and then you have to buy it off him....

true true...max's 2nd hand shop remember :)

btw i knw whose car this is...wont giv any details tho

pay him what you owe for the car and he will have the capital ready :o

The money for the VZR is coming from me own account. MR-S is a daddy funded thing, if it happens. And max aint buying that car with the money I owe him. He'll need to get rid of his Honda Julola too. And the guy already ruled out an exchange :)

true true...max's 2nd hand shop remember :P

btw i knw whose car this is...wont giv any details tho

Possible. Not that many around. shhhh! :o

The money for the VZR is coming from me own account. MR-S is a daddy funded thing, if it happens. And max aint buying that car with the money I owe him. He'll need to get rid of his Honda Julola too. And the guy already ruled out an exchange :)

see fuzzo these MIT buggers earn plenty...bugger jus spent almost 100k on a pc excluding a vga card which he's abt to source for 30k