• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wanted - Mazda Tribute, Any Advice?

clueless

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the Autolanka forums. I was hoping that someone will be able to provide advice on what vehicle might be best - want an SUV. As the name suggests I'm quite clueless...

If anyone is selling a 2WD Tribute for around 2.4Mn I'm interested in buying. 4wd version also ok if not too much more expensive than the above.

Some peoople have been advicing against going for the tribute, any comments? I know the re-sale value is not that great, but I'm looking for a vehicle to use for at least 5 years, so not really that interested in Re-sale value as such - and the tribute seems to be the only SUV that looks good, has lots of space and also is Japanese as opposed to Korean??

Any problems with the tribute I should know about - except for Carmart's 'not so great' service.

Your comments would be most appreciated

Cheers

welcome to AL,

http://www.samarins.com/reviews/tribute.html

i think this should explain somethings to you better.

yeah apart from what is in the above artilce i think the only downfall will be CARMART's shitty service.

by the way if u buy this you can become one of the MFOC members mazda and ford owners club.. we just formed the club. :D

TRIBUTE (Mazda) 06 cylinder one drinks fuel. We had one in our company and sold it with greatest difficulty at a low price. Other than that the vehicle is OK. It did only 4-5 km in town and out station only 6-7 km. :D

Thanks for the info guys. I've read all the online reviews and all of them seem to be excellent, just wanted a more 'local' opinion as well. Let me know if any one of you know of any Tributes for sale.

Check on this Sunday's papers there will few put-up for sale. Also give a look on last Sunday classifieds since the Tribute is not fast selling they should be available still. Request for a test drive so that you'll be able to try-out the vehicle by yourself before making the decision.

Good luck with your search!!

Edited by dinosh