• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Brand New Car Under 3 Million

streetKIA

Oh for sure. They don't know how to spell the word "Ethic". We Sri Lankans are a lot better in that aspect. It's scary to see what monstosities they'll produce and we'll be forced to buy them!

Btw have you noticed how fast Hyundai is growing? Phenomenal. They've overtaken Honda as the 5th largest!

Well GTAm, Hyundai went down the correct path when they started selling cars bundled with a 5 year unlimited mileage, and best of all transferable warranty in Europe and the US. People sometimes bought these vehicles simply because of the warranty and it made a lot of sense. The best part about it for the company I guess was they obviously were able to move more units and establish a decent customer base, but the feed back look created by their extended warranty program allowed them to improve quality !

And particularly in the last 5, 6 years they have even shed their negative image as their newer offerings being very well put together ! The hyundai dealerships also tend to be exceptional !

So its no wonder they have grown to be so big !

As for Chinese cars, I have a feeling they will be quite good, cos they won't have to go through the same mill the Koreans had to go through in product development and its only a matter of time before they sort out their quality issues. I mean these days everything is made in China, and to be honest people hardly notice ! cos in a lot of departments, particularly electronics, made in china does not mean made cheap and nasty !