• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan March Impul Calasonic K12

reshane

The IMPUL version, how much of BHP do you think it pulls? Do you know where i can get a car like that from?

Dejan (B. weerasinghe's son ) had one, and its for sale too.

Quite quick, but not sure of BHP.

The IMPUL version, how much of BHP do you think it pulls? Do you know where i can get a car like that from?

well this is what i digged out.

With supercharger, it brings out 125ps/92kW@5200rpm and torque

185Nm@3300rpm.

think it has a 1.4l engine.. and Power to weight ratio (<1000kg), its a scorcher..

OOps sorry

know both the guys and got confused...old age........ :action-smiley-060:

Yeah both of them are my good buddies. Actually the car in question is on sale at Darins but now his own car. That is also a IMPUL version.Just wandering how much it does without the supercharger. dont think that ones got it.

Yeah both of them are my good buddies. Actually the car in question is on sale at Darins but now his own car. That is also a IMPUL version.Just wandering how much it does without the supercharger. dont think that ones got it.

reshane

90bhp for the non supercharged vvti

125bhp for the supercharged

but both cars are light around 840kg so the power to weight + the amazing handling is what makes it special.

reshane

but both cars are light around 840kg so the power to weight + the amazing handling is what makes it special.

Ado bro!!!!!! I know what your talking about! The car is kick ass! But i like to make it abit more quick! first 2 gears are abit sluggy. What are my options i can do about that?? Can this be made to a supercharged level?Hit me up if your back in town!!!

reshane

Ado bro!!!!!! I know what your talking about! The car is kick ass! But i like to make it abit more quick! first 2 gears are abit sluggy. What are my options i can do about that?? Can this be made to a supercharged level?Hit me up if your back in town!!!

i ll be back on the 14th will call you then.