• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hei Guys Need Help Urgent

unknown

yup...n its untouchd...a nice black paint job n a decent set of alloys...well the last time i saw it...

its a GO reg i think

thanx guys yup i think thats the one im talking about the black one

anybody knows the engine. i heard that it wont come with a vtec engine but it comes with normal engine that comes in other civics and theirs a sticker saying its high performance engine

so im confused

i search some in aussie websites they got those coups with vti

thanx guys yup i think thats the one im talking about the black one

anybody knows the engine. i heard that it wont come with a vtec engine but it comes with normal engine that comes in other civics and theirs a sticker saying its high performance engine

so im confused

i search some in aussie websites they got those coups with vti

hey there are few ways to identify it, what is the manufacture year of that car?

if u don't know what is the registered number?

do u know the body type ? EG or EK ?

this is the car im refering to

any idea of the engine

civic18db.th.jpg

Man!!! We got one of them Coupe's here?? Cant be.. are sure man? Cause that pic is of a left hand drive car. Thats an EJ8 by the way..most of 'em came with D16y8 engines - but you do get an Si version as well with B16A engine. D16Y8 a SOHC vtec engine.. Similar to the D15B's - difference being a longer stroke resulting a bit less durabilty at high revs.. similar power at a 127bhp@6600 and red line of 7200(a bit lower than the d15b SOHC Vtec) Decent car that looks real hot

i saw it while i was going to one of my friends place in panadura. i even cudnt belive it. it was very nicely maintained. it had a steering wheel like the one in the night rider(like some indy car steering). its an eg 8 model one.

i saw it while i was going to one of my friends place in panadura. i even cudnt belive it. it was very nicely maintained. it had a steering wheel like the one in the night rider(like some indy car steering). its an eg 8 model one.

Ahh so the pic is incorrect then?? The owner of the black 'EG8' style front- one was not too keen to sell the last time around.

the black car which people here are reffering to is a eg8 coupe... it has GO- plates on it. not too sure regarding the engine...the pic posted is an ek coupe... i don't think we have one of those in SL....

Ahh so the pic is incorrect then?? The owner of the black 'EG8' style front- one was not too keen to sell the last time around.

hehe no he really wasn;t keen at all... and i think a ton of people have asked him if he will sell the car coz when i asked him, he told seemed to be sick of answering my question :)

but since it's a permit import, it should be over the 5 yr period...so it can be sold now...