• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Ferrari F430gt

nadskit

:blink: Damn, Shak, u beat me to it. I was wondering why this thing had a front engine on the first pics when I saw the 599GTB logo on the engine. Still, cool pics.

Does this have the paddle shifters? I don't see those or the gear stick :alc:

:blink: Damn, Shak, u beat me to it. I was wondering why this thing had a front engine on the first pics when I saw the 599GTB logo on the engine. Still, cool pics.

Does this have the paddle shifters? I don't see those or the gear stick :D

if u look close to the steering u will see them.

What are the Specs on the 599GTB in any case? This car looks a bitch anyway...i like the look on it way better than the 360's and the 575's....

Point of view :blink: Personally don't like this face. Or the 612 (?). Much prefer the F430.

Point of view :blink: Personally don't like this face. Or the 612 (?). Much prefer the F430.

Hehehehe....Well to each his own... But yes the F430 is a different ball game alltogether... What do u think is the best looking ferrari ever? I've always loved the F40 ...

What are the Specs on the 599GTB in any case? This car looks a bitch anyway...i like the look on it way better than the 360's and the 575's....

This is the official replacement of the 575M

65 degree 5999cc v12 Detuned version of the ENZO!

612bhp @ 7600 RPM top speed 330kmph + (205mph)

0-100 3.7 secs and will hit 200 in 11 secs.

My number one is the enzo.

Did you guys know the previous pope (john paul II) had a enzo Ferrari! it was the last production car, the dashboard of the car was signed by Michael Schumacher and was on auction for some unrealistic amount.

Did you guys know the previous pope (john paul II) had a enzo Ferrari! it was the last production car, the dashboard of the car was signed by Michael Schumacher and was on auction for some unrealistic amount.

Yea I remember some publicity a couple of years back when Ferrari was planning on giving it to the Vatican as gift to celebrate some anniversary. Anniversary of the Pope that is, not of Ferrari's. So they gave it then? Wonder if the Pope used it :alc: :alc: :)

Yea I remember some publicity a couple of years back when Ferrari was planning on giving it to the Vatican as gift to celebrate some anniversary. Anniversary of the Pope that is, not of Ferrari's. So they gave it then? Wonder if the Pope used it :alc: :alc: :)

no offence to any religion, i don't think he would have handled the g forces very well..

Yea I remember some publicity a couple of years back when Ferrari was planning on giving it to the Vatican as gift to celebrate some anniversary. Anniversary of the Pope that is, not of Ferrari's. So they gave it then? Wonder if the Pope used it :lol::jumping-smiley-013::jumping-smiley-013:

thats one lucky pope :D