• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Wannabe ..

noaim

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude!!! LoL.... thats a crazy ass body-kit..!!! hahaha...oh man what some of these guys do amazes me... that civic is crazy... i dont like it at all but then again it depends on the person... maybe its becos im biased!! LoL... :blink:

Maybe its cos u own the real thing! :D lol!!!

LoL...Maybe 'Hola' and 'Isurujosh' shud see this....the extremes a Honda Civic boy goes to in order to look like a Nissan... hehehe .... Oh boy im gonna get killed for this post now from the Honda guys... :blink::alc::)

looks like sumthng pericles wud do if he had a civic :blink:

Pericles wouldn't buy a civic in the first place. This is actually the second pic I've seen of Hondas trying to look like skylines. I have a pic of an accord conversion at home.

Pericles wouldn't buy a civic in the first place. This is actually the second pic I've seen of Hondas trying to look like skylines. I have a pic of an accord conversion at home.

LoL... I would Love to see the day when Preveen buys a Civic!!! I dunno if any convincing will ever make him get one....And machan even i have quite a few pics of wannabe skylines...most of em are civics with conversion kits....

Ado boru vihilu onei naha harida,

Seriously you guys (ash,shakster,priceless,dilesh,andrew) , you guys are realy making this site so hapening with your bashing posts..

Well i am not a girl, (as if girls come in this site).

I got a sweet tooth for Honda, I got my one in 2003 ever since this was the one for me. I got a bit of mods in it like the projector lamps and the black tail lights. Will post some pics soon.

No. Hola bashing. There is a difference. :alc:

LOL!!!! :alc::alc::alc:

Ado boru vihilu onei naha harida,

Seriously you guys (ash,shakster,priceless,dilesh,andrew) , you guys are realy making this site so hapening with your bashing posts..

Well i am not a girl, (as if girls come in this site).

I got a sweet tooth for Honda, I got my one in 2003 ever since this was the one for me. I got a bit of mods in it like the projector lamps and the black tail lights. Will post some pics soon.

Yep we are making this site really happening with our 'Bashing Posts'...and we have u to thank for that... If not for your 2 word posts and incredible fanatism towards Honda we wouldnt be able to do what we do...so once again i thank u for it and hope that in the future we will bash u more and more everytime u say something retarded.... :)

P.S Thank u for the Clarifying the debate as to u being a Girl or not...

LOL!!!! :alc::alc::alc:

Yep we are making this site really happening with our 'Bashing Posts'...and we have u to thank for that... If not for your 2 word posts and incredible fanatism towards Honda we wouldnt be able to do what we do...so once again i thank u for it and hope that in the future we will bash u more and more everytime u say something retarded.... :)

P.S Thank u for the Clarifying the debate as to u being a Girl or not...

Amen to that!

So have I been so much annoying? Well guess I did....Sorry guys, the passion for Hondas just drives me in for those posts..Anyhow thats the way man, you admire what you own right...

Hehehe...ya i guess ur right here...u seem a nice guy though...even through all those DAMN HONDA moments u have...but i guess one way or the other we're all like that...we do admire what we own..BUT try not to invove Honda in every post u make dude...Thats all...as u can see we have alot of threads that dont have to be about a certain car or make all the time...so just use ur brains and reply sensibly...

Other than Honda , you guys know what i admire most.. The Hiace...I think thats the best peice of machine ever hit Sri Lanka. If you see 10 vehicles on the road, 3 will be Hiace

:alc: ..................................................... :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than Honda , you guys know what i admire most.. The Hiace...I think thats the best peice of machine ever hit Sri Lanka. If you see 10 vehicles on the road, 3 will be Hiace

Can't argue with that I think :alc: Seriously does any other country on earth have so many vans :)