• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi Lancer Ck2 Mx Or Honda Civic Ek3

malan

I am planning to buy a car this month. :rolleyes:

Mitsubishi lancer CK2 MX and Honda Civic EK3 are d 2 cars in my mind.

Considering all general and specific criteria, what would be the ideal of above two?

What is d most demanding car

Malan

what is your general or specific criteria

whe you say

What is d most demanding car

do you mean the car most in demand ? or could you please clarify

what is your general or specific criteria

whe you say

do you mean the car most in demand ? or could you please clarify

As criteria, I mean fuel consumption, comfortableness, easy to maintain(less overhead), break system, engine condition, performance...

Anyway, I do not hav a good idea on these.This is my first time goin 4 a Car.

My Budget is 1M-1.3M

I found many CK2 MX Auto Cars.But I prefer Manual.

Sometimes I may tend to sell d car after some time. Therefore, it is better if I can do it with in a short time. That is why I meant by a demanding car.

Thanks for ur concern.

Edited by malan

As criteria, I mean fuel consumption, comfortableness, easy to maintain(less overhead), break system, engine condition, performance...

My Budget is 1M-1.3M

Sometimes I may tend to sell d car after some time. Therefore, it is better if I can do it with in a short time. That is why I meant by a demanding car.

Thanks for ur concern.

The fuel consumption is similar on both vehicles, and the decision on some of the other criteria is a fairly subjective one.

Both cars are fairly easy to maintain and the breaks are pretty ordinary.

Engine condition obviously differs from vehicle to vehicle so only an expert inspection will reveal that.

Performance, well here is the thing, though I like the Mitsubishi myself and I think it handles very well and has a well balanced chassy and steering, the Honda is probably a bit more exciting to drive with its high revving V-Tec engine !

My Budget is 1M-1.3M

Thanks for ur concern.

Just caution with the CK2 MX. I have come accross some who claim that the CK2 is a MX but in some instances they aren't. Check-out closely on the trim spec of the MX.

Overall my personal preference is for the MX.

Just caution with the CK2 MX. I have come accross some who claim that the CK2 is a MX but in some instances they aren't. Check-out closely on the trim spec of the MX.

Hi Brothers..

Thanks 4 ur concern on educating me.

I'll go 4 MX.

• 8 months later...

What do u mean by the trim spec of an MX ? Care to tell me where i can find that ?

Also does anyone know of the fule consumption of an MX auto ? Compared to newer cars are they bad or fairly ok ?

thanx,

Timmy.