• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Civics Are For Rice Boys!!!!!

crash.n.burn

Hey guys click on the link and Select concept

http://www.mugen-power.com/concept/dominator/

Hope this becomes a production model.

DAMN!!! WOW!!!!! That is one HOT car man!!!! The K20A with a SuperCharger producing 300 Bhp...!!! Damn and it looks awesome too...ya i hope this becomes a production model!!! wow and the interior is gorgeous too...damn...if that car does come out ill respect Honda like never before..!!!

DAMN!!! WOW!!!!! That is one HOT car man!!!! The K20A with a SuperCharger producing 300 Bhp...!!! Damn and it looks awesome too...ya i hope this becomes a production model!!! wow and the interior is gorgeous too...damn...if that car does come out ill respect Honda like never before..!!!

Not bad for Grannys car........... :rolleyes:

I just saw a Civic 2006 (for the 1st time) it looks nice in the front.... but just ordinary from the rear side. Nothing much abt that. A KB-35xx reg car (maroon colour). Did a bit of chase to catch it. :rolleyes:

Man, I am mesmerized by this. But if the normal civic will cost 4.9milion this will cost more than that. I think I will be only able to efford this when this comes recondtioned in 2008, hopefully at 3.5million atleast. By the way I saw a Black one with KE number plates in Arpico yesterday

Man, I am mesmerized by this. But if the normal civic will cost 4.9milion this will cost more than that. I think I will be only able to efford this when this comes recondtioned in 2008, hopefully at 3.5million atleast. By the way I saw a Black one with KE number plates in Arpico yesterday

This Thread is ur Heaven. So therefore i will respect that and not bash u in any way or form. :rolleyes:

the front's nice n i like the interior but that rear remains ugly...n wat happend to honda's anti-blown policy? mugen broke tradition eh?

I guess they had no choice if they were to compete with the EVO's and STI's not that i'm saying this car will but looking at the market its targeting probably will....

Not seeing what the fuss is over the agressive look. I've seen this face in concept pics before, on this forum too. Looks ok. I actually like the back. Reminds me of the old Primera look, slightly more rounded lights, and twin exhausts in the middle is a nice touch. small diffuser too... Interior looks ok, except for the steering wheel. Same look as the 2006 one launched here. Interesting having bucket seats in the back :D Novel concept. Def only 4 ppl in this one :P Interesting door handles on the rear door too. Seem to have lifted that idea off the RX-7. Overall, not bad.

Not seeing what the fuss is over the agressive look. I've seen this face in concept pics before, on this forum too. Looks ok. I actually like the back. Reminds me of the old Primera look, slightly more rounded lights, and twin exhausts in the middle is a nice touch. small diffuser too... Interior looks ok, except for the steering wheel. Same look as the 2006 one launched here. Interesting having bucket seats in the back :D Novel concept. Def only 4 ppl in this one :P Interesting door handles on the rear door too. Seem to have lifted that idea off the RX-7. Overall, not bad.

Steering does look a bit over crowded, The mugen emblem should have been a bit more subtle don't u think.

Other than that the car looks good!

I guess they had no choice if they were to compete with the EVO's and STI's not that i'm saying this car will but looking at the market its targeting probably will....

didnt think they'd actually want to compete wit evo's n sti's but still a gud effort...i bet it wud hav an economical advantage over the rest :D

didnt think they'd actually want to compete wit evo's n sti's but still a gud effort...i bet it wud hav an economical advantage over the rest :violent-smiley-030:

The new 2006 350Z has stepped up from 276bhp to 296, so these two hopefully fill be a good match.

didnt think they'd actually want to compete wit evo's n sti's but still a gud effort...i bet it wud hav an economical advantage over the rest :violent-smiley-030:

Wow man! What a beast! K20+supercharger. What else can you ask for??

But if it ever does come into production I hope it'll be all wheel drive with traction control. Cause otherwise the front wheels alone won't be able to handle 300ps and all the torque from the supercharger.

The new 2006 350Z has stepped up from 276bhp to 296, so these two hopefully fill be a good match.

N/A 3.5L V6 coupe vs Supercharged 2.0l I4 sedan. RWD vs. FWD(?)

naaahhhh. Won't be in the same market segment.

Wow man! What a beast! K20+supercharger. What else can you ask for??

VQ35DE with twin turbos? :violent-smiley-030: Just playin man.

I'm a huge Civic fan, so I'm not saying any of this to bash the car...its great and I love it. Just don't think they're trying to compete with any of the mentioned cars.

Like pericles mentioned...the 350Z has a 3.5 V6, is RWD, and a smaller and more nimble car..I seriously doubt that they'd put out a 4 door sedan to compete against that!

And the Sti And Evo really wouldn't have much trouble kicking it's ass either. Sure, they have similar HP figures, and are all about the same size, but having AWD makes a huge difference when getting that power out of the engine.

Even if this thing does come into production it wouldn't be as a means of competing against other cars out there, but simply as a fun, sporty car put out just for honda fans to enjoy.