• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2006 Hartge H50 V10 Based On The Bmw E90

ash

2006 Hartge H50 V10 based on the BMW E90

2006hartgeh50v10fa1024x7680mv.jpg

While BMW toils to prepare it’s new 4.0 litre V8 engine for the new BMW M3, Hartge has injected some well needed horsepower into the new BMW E90 3-series. Feeling that the top of the line 3 litre in-line 6 and the upcoming 3 litre turbocharged in-line 6 is inadequate, they’ve somehow managed to take the Formula 1 inspired 5.0 litre V10 engine from the E60 BMW M5 and stuffed it into the E90’s engine bay, lock, stock, transmission and barrel. Not feeling satisfied with the 504 horses that it already has, it performed some extra tweaking to it. Hartge’s engineers managed to extract 550bhp, about 46 horses extra from the standard engine. Maximum torque remains at 520 Nm.

To take the new horses, the E90 has been modified with a stronger rear axle and it has been given and upgraded fully adjustable suspension system. The Hartge H50 V10 also comes with a special stainless steel exhaust system developed to improve the aural note of the high-revving V10 as well as give it a little more breathing ability.

The speed limit has been removed, giving the Hartge H50 V10 a new top speed of 330km/h. Wheels are 245/30/ZR20 at the front and 285/25/ZR20 at the rear, wrapped with high-speed specification Continental tyres.

wow.. 550 hp on a 3 series... thata a lot of power.. i guess this will outpower a evo or a STi with ease on a traight run.. but then again since its rear wheel drive, might loose on a track cos it doesnt have the advantage of all wheel drive traction ... still 550 hrses is amazing!!!

wow.. 550 hp on a 3 series... thata a lot of power.. i guess this will outpower a evo or a STi with ease on a traight run.. but then again since its rear wheel drive, might loose on a track cos it doesnt have the advantage of all wheel drive traction ... still 550 hrses is amazing!!!

machan standard m3 with 326 something bhp smokes the sti on the straight! and then the evo...

hmm.. then what car would you say is the most suitable direct rival PERFORMANCE-WISE to this (550hp M3)?.. i'm thinking Ferrari 430.. or SL500/55

I would imagine so, not the SL500, SL55 yes, Aston vanquish, Ferrari F430 yes, these days most cars have a quick getaway time but once they hit the mid zone thats where the action begins. Thats something we will never see in Sl since we dont have the roads for it..

I once saw (dead of the night) Black M3 and a black Evo FQ300, take off, evo leaves the m3, but within an eyeblink the m3 just cruzes past the evo..my perspective of the M3 has changed ever since..killer sound man

I once saw (dead of the night) Black M3 and a black Evo FQ300, take off, evo leaves the m3, but within an eyeblink the m3 just cruzes past the evo..my perspective of the M3 has changed ever since..killer sound man

well we were to see a STI7 and A M3 drag but that never took place :violent-smiley-030: .

2006 Hartge H50 V10 based on the BMW E90

2006hartgeh50v10fa1024x7680mv.jpg

While BMW toils to prepare it’s new 4.0 litre V8 engine for the new BMW M3, Hartge has injected some well needed horsepower into the new BMW E90 3-series. Feeling that the top of the line 3 litre in-line 6 and the upcoming 3 litre turbocharged in-line 6 is inadequate, they’ve somehow managed to take the Formula 1 inspired 5.0 litre V10 engine from the E60 BMW M5 and stuffed it into the E90’s engine bay, lock, stock, transmission and barrel. Not feeling satisfied with the 504 horses that it already has, it performed some extra tweaking to it. Hartge’s engineers managed to extract 550bhp, about 46 horses extra from the standard engine. Maximum torque remains at 520 Nm.

To take the new horses, the E90 has been modified with a stronger rear axle and it has been given and upgraded fully adjustable suspension system. The Hartge H50 V10 also comes with a special stainless steel exhaust system developed to improve the aural note of the high-revving V10 as well as give it a little more breathing ability.

The speed limit has been removed, giving the Hartge H50 V10 a new top speed of 330km/h. Wheels are 245/30/ZR20 at the front and 285/25/ZR20 at the rear, wrapped with high-speed specification Continental tyres.

HOOOLY !! Man this thing sounds insane! Its distrubing that anyone would want to take a M5 engine or its tranny and look to tune it.....but then again it IS Hartge. Haha.. 550bhp in a light weight 3 series? YEAH!

well we were to see a STI7 and A M3 drag but that never took place :D .

Well one did happen actually!! It was Jey's Old M3 against a STi 7 Type RA Spec C....the spec c smoked jey on the launch and led for maybe 200 metres but then the M3 caught up and just ran away with it...plus the 2 cars did 3 runs and everytime the M3 beat it....will try and find some pics........

Well one did happen actually!! It was Jey's Old M3 against a STi 7 Type RA Spec C....the spec c smoked jey on the launch and led for maybe 200 metres but then the M3 caught up and just ran away with it...plus the 2 cars did 3 runs and everytime the M3 beat it....will try and find some pics........

need i say more, done and dusted..top end man..BTW i'm a big BMW fan,

need i say more, done and dusted..top end man..BTW i'm a big BMW fan,

Yep cant argue with facts...i love BMW as well...amazing machine...here on campus we have quite a few M3's and a couple of M5's...the kids that drive em have totally pimped them out..20" Alloys and spinners with some nice low key body-kits...they sound awesome too...

Yep cant argue with facts...i love BMW as well...amazing machine...here on campus we have quite a few M3's and a couple of M5's...the kids that drive em have totally pimped them out..20" Alloys and spinners with some nice low key body-kits...they sound awesome too...

check this GTR

m3gtr11wa.jpg

What's the most gorgeous car there? I love the Saleen S7, saw it at a motor show, cool man. Saw Clerksen, tiff nedell and the gang too

check this GTR

m3gtr11wa.jpg

What's the most gorgeous car there? I love the Saleen S7, saw it at a motor show, cool man. Saw Clerksen, tiff nedell and the gang too

Any idea what tires this car has? The treadpattern reminds me of the Goodyear Eagle F1 but I all M3's run on tires made for them by Continental? Is it ok to switch tire types like that (I suppose it should be)Or am I talking crap :D

check this GTR

m3gtr11wa.jpg

Wow...that car is amazing dude...the most gorgeous car that i've seen over here so far has to be the Mclaren Mercedes SLR...wow...

Any idea what tires this car has? The treadpattern reminds me of the Goodyear Eagle F1 but I all M3's run on tires made for them by Continental? Is it ok to switch tire types like that (I suppose it should be)Or am I talking crap :D

Yeah, doesn't matter really, no big deal. Unless of course, you decide to stick racing slicks on a car and run a race in the wet......

No but seriously, brand names don't matter. Saying that I don't mean one's as good as the other, but as long as you buy good quality tires, in the right size and spec for your needs it shouldn't make a difference.

Eg. If you're playing rugby, a set of Addias boots will probably do the same job as a pair of Nikes even though you'd shell out a couple of thousand more for the latter. What you don't want to do is go out and buy a pair of shoes in the wrong size or buy say, golf shoes and expect to play a great game of rugby.

Yeah, doesn't matter really, no big deal. Unless of course, you decide to stick racing slicks on a car and run a race in the wet......

No but seriously, brand names don't matter. Saying that I don't mean one's as good as the other, but as long as you buy good quality tires, in the right size and spec for your needs it shouldn't make a difference.

Eg. If you're playing rugby, a set of Addias boots will probably do the same job as a pair of Nikes even though you'd shell out a couple of thousand more for the latter. What you don't want to do is go out and buy a pair of shoes in the wrong size or buy say, golf shoes and expect to play a great game of rugby.

quite true.....

but the thing is, unlike shoes cars have limits... so its no use pushing a slower car to the limit if it still cant reach the compertition which is more fowerful...

btw, nice example with the boots :D

um that would be this one.......

http://www.ralliartuk.com/EvoVIIXtremeSC.asp

Hey nice... a tuned Evo thumping out 458+ bhp with AWD...interesting. But I feel in a straight line the Beemer's going to have a huge power advantage for that naturally aspirated V10 is going to kick up a storm once the throttles open.

quite true.....

but the thing is, unlike shoes cars have limits... so its no use pushing a slower car to the limit if it still cant reach the compertition which is more fowerful...

btw, nice example with the boots :D

Thanks Dilesh! *thumbs up*

Is there something wrong with that link?It doesnt work for me

Cut and paste manually into into explorer. ( running Firefox Mariner? )