• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Subaru Tuning Done In Sl By One Of Uk S No 1 Tuners

darinwrxsti

Hi All

Firstly this is not an advertisement to get business so moderators this is posted with no bad intentions but as to notify and ask fellow members if they would be interested.

This is relevant to all the Subaru Turbo owners including wrx, sti, forester and legacy.

From the 20th to the 27th of February 2009 two of UK s best Subaru tuners would be visiting the country to tune anyone’s turbo charged Subaru to the requirements of the owner. Since Sri Lanka does not have a four wheel drive rolling road the tuning would be done on a closed private road or a race track which would be notified near the date. The tuners name will be kept confidential, however his resume includes working for 5 years in the ECU and software development team of prodrive the company that tunes all the wrc Subaru’s, tuning the fastest drag Subaru in uk,working with the famous software developer for performance cars I speed USA.

During the course of 7 days in Sri Lanka they have the time span to tune 10 Subaru’s (only turbo charged vehicles) where the owner can meet the tuners before they tune and tell them what his requirements are such as more performance, fuel economy, torque, throttle response, etc.

The tuning will be done through I speed USA software installed on their laptop where it will connect to the customers standard Subaru ecu through the OBD sensor located under the stearing coloumn, hence no fitting new devices, cutting wires or messing up anything that is standard. Many of the modern tuners are using this method as the subaru factory ecu's have a lot of potential but are kept restricted as the cars are exported to a variety of different countries where temperature, climate, fuel, humidity all differ.

And this is not a reflash where it deletes the factory settings and everything is built up, to the contrary this software works by allowing the tuner to change the restrictive factory parameters to a more performance oriented level and change the ancillary supporting parameters such as ignition, fueling, air/fuel ratio,timing and boost.

Everything will be done in a very professional manner with guaranteed results where the outcome will be highly satisfactory because at the end of the day if you stop to think about it, if the guy was in the team tuning wrc Subaru’s at prodrive I m sure he will definitely do some thing special for us.

And for the drag Subaru’s he will do something very special.

Also cost will be minimal since he will work on the customers own ecu and since stock sensors and the wire harness will all remain untouched problems of running after market ecu's such as cold start, map correction would not occur.

Please drop me a mail on [email protected] if anyone is interested and i will be more than happy to give details and pricing, and if you have any specific questions please revert them to me and I will send it to him and get you answers. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity :rolleyes:

Edited by darinwrxsti