• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The World Takes Note Of Pilawoos

mariner

Pilawoos has been briefly featured on Time magazine article a couple of years back. Anyone seen this? No mention of Kottu though :D

http://www.time.com/time/asia/tga/article/...-582477,00.html

Yup i saw the Magazine too...hehe...amazing nuh that pilawoo's was in a reputable world wide magazine and one of our autolanka members have never ever been there or for that matter didnt even know where it was... LoL ... :D:)

Yup i saw the Magazine too...hehe...amazing nuh that pilawoo's was in a reputable world wide magazine and one of our autolanka members have never ever been there or for that matter didnt even know where it was... LoL ... :):P

funny!!! funny funny funnnyyyyyyyy!!!

hey i know where pilawoos was.. its just that the way you guys spoke of it it sounded a way bigger joint...

:P :P :P

hey Guys maybe one day the world wil take notice of the sri lankan drag racers coz they infront of pilla every sat night helpin them to stay in business :P:P:P:P:) ...........

actually the draggers help out hijra more than pila...

• 2 months later...