• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Old Forum Or New Forum?

Watchman

Old Forum or New  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which Forum did you like / do you like

• Voted for OLD forum still want it
    • Voted for OLD forum but now like the NEW Forum
    • Voted for NEW and stick to the choice
    • Voted for NEW but now want OLD
    • Didnt vote before, but like the NEW forum

Guys,

what are your opinions on the new forum now.... it's been up for some time and we've all got used to it, so now would be a good time for an evaluation... right MADZ? :P

Sure thing Dilesh…Yep we like to hear what you guys think of the new forum after using it for about 3-4 months. When voting please be honest to yourself...

Thanks !

:)

hehee.. looks like i'm the only one so far who'd voted for the old forum when the new one was initiated..

and i agree with WCC, one reason i had chosen the old forum was cos the new one was kinda slow.. now that problem seems to have been solved (or we've got used to the slowness)...

ohh.. make me one of the 2 voted for "voted for old, but now like NEW"

hehee.. looks like i'm the only one so far who'd voted for the old forum when the new one was initiated..

and i agree with WCC, one reason i had chosen the old forum was cos the new one was kinda slow.. now that problem seems to have been solved (or we've got used to the slowness)...

ohh.. make me one of the 2 voted for "voted for old, but now like NEW"

hello Dilesh,

so u and me are the 2 people that voted for old but now new. lolll

Hey i jus saw ur profile n saw that u hav a Isuzu Gemini. What model is it? JT641 or the JT600? guess its a JT 600 by the engine capacity... correct me if i am wrong. Both are really pretty good vehicles. We have had 2 JT 600's (both non turbo ones) and one JT 641. Currently got a JT 641 as well. Have been driving the 641's and they are really fast.

I loved the old forum, but this is better. Nicer layout, ,and this post count thing sure gives some people an incentive to post eh :D Can't say we saw this much digression in the old forum but who cares right :)

exactly, I do agree. This post counting thing has diminished the quality of the responses/posts. But as you said who cares :P .

hello Dilesh,

so u and me are the 2 people that voted for old but now new. lolll

Hey i jus saw ur profile n saw that u hav a Isuzu Gemini. What model is it? JT641 or the JT600? guess its a JT 600 by the engine capacity... correct me if i am wrong. Both are really pretty good vehicles. We have had 2 JT 600's (both non turbo ones) and one JT 641. Currently got a JT 641 as well. Have been driving the 641's and they are really fast.

hey!

ya its a JT600... CC Turbo... Manu.Yr 1989...you're right... amazing ride it is.... and i love the way it shoots like a rocket on the 3rd... and never got around to caculate the exact figure, but you just pump a tankful of diesel and you can drive forever before you have to refuel again..

plus its the best thing to drive in colombo... not too small and not too big... when it comes to driving i'd choose that over the G.Vitara anytime.. plus you worry very much less when you park the gemini in a public place for long periods of time. you can be sure tat it'll be there when you get back :)

hey!

ya its a JT600... CC Turbo... Manu.Yr 1989...you're right... amazing ride it is.... and i love the way it shoots like a rocket on the 3rd... and never got around to caculate the exact figure, but you just pump a tankful of diesel and you can drive forever before you have to refuel again..

plus its the best thing to drive in colombo... not too small and not too big... when it comes to driving i'd choose that over the G.Vitara anytime.. plus you worry very much less when you park the gemini in a public place for long periods of time. you can be sure tat it'll be there when you get back :D

Hay Dilesh Pls stick to the original topic... :)

Guys,

what are your opinions on the new forum now.... it's been up for some time and we've all got used to it, so now would be a good time for an evaluation... right MADZ? :)

hey old forum is not bad though new one is grate, so voted for "Voted for NEW and stick to the choice" :P

Where do those who did not express preference before at the previous poll vote now....

good point.. this did come to my head, but i didnt think that it'd be that significant....

MADZ, a little help here.. Can you add a "Didnt vote before, but like the NEW forum" to the list of choices?

hey!

plus its the best thing to drive in colombo... not too small and not too big... when it comes to driving i'd choose that over the G.Vitara anytime.. plus you worry very much less when you park the gemini in a public place for long periods of time. you can be sure tat it'll be there when you get back :action-smiley-033:

hey thanks....those vehilces are nice...but as MADZ said lets stick to the forum topic...hehehe... :action-smiley-033:

hey thanks....those vehilces are nice...but as MADZ said lets stick to the forum topic...hehehe... :action-smiley-033:

ya.. even i seem to be getting into the bad habit of drifting away now :action-smiley-033:

and MADZ, looks shifting to the new forum was not a bad idea after all, huh? no votes for old forum

:D