• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Looking For Mitsubishi J24

Markus

Hi,

I am looking to buy a Mitsubishi J24 (or similar with Softtop) in the 300000 to 350000 Rs range. I checked the classfieds but no luck. Can anyone here point me to a seller or a source?

Thank you very much in advance!

Markus

Hi,

I am looking to buy a Mitsubishi J24 (or similar with Softtop) in the 300000 to 350000 Rs range. I checked the classfieds but no luck. Can anyone here point me to a seller or a source?

Markus

hey J44 is there, one of my friends owns it... interested???

Advertising, buddy :(

Last time I checked out a fully restored Mitsu at a place that does it up, they asked for 1mill. And I was severly tempted. But daddy put his foot down :angry: no jeeps coz he already has a cab.

Advertising, buddy :)

Last time I checked out a fully restored Mitsu at a place that does it up, they asked for 1mill. And I was severly tempted. But daddy put his foot down :( no jeeps coz he already has a cab.

Nooo,, :angry: advertising, just try 2 help

:)

Hay Thusha,

I'm sorry we have strict rules when it comes to advertising vehicles in the forum. If your friend interested in selling his vehicle please ask him to advertise it in our classified section.

Thanks.

Hi,

Markus

Actually, there is a J24 on the classified. A bit out of ur range tho. Thats 550k asking.

Hi,

Markus

Isn't there one advertised on Autolanka?

Hi Thusha, I am interested. Send me an email #######

Cheers,

Markus

Mods edit: I'm stick with what Madz said on this. Thusha can get it on the classifieds.

Edited by Pericles

Hi Thusha, I am interested. Send me an email #######

Cheers,

Markus

Mods edit: I'm stick with what Madz said on this. Thusha can get it on the classifieds.

What's up with you? do not delete my email address when I choose to display it!!!!!!

Too much GREED will hurt you in the long term. I did not offer a car on here. So why do you edit my post? No Respect!!!

Markus

Hay Thusha,

I'm sorry we have strict rules when it comes to advertising vehicles in the forum. If your friend interested in selling his vehicle please ask him to advertise it in our classified section.

Thanks.

Okay, I'll ask him to advertise it... if he interested ... no worries !!! ;)

Okay, I'll ask him to advertise it... if he interested ... no worries !!! ;)

Hi Thusha,

since your are not allowed to send me an email on here!! (This is the first time I experience this in 9 years Internet usage) Please post a message on here once the ad is up.

Thank you,

Markus

What's up with you? do not delete my email address when I choose to display it!!!!!!

Too much GREED will hurt you in the long term. I did not offer a car on here. So why do you edit my post? No Respect!!!

Markus

Need to check with the lokka if its ok. If it is, I'll put it back. Cool down man.