• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Singapore Car

scs pte ltd

Hi sir,

I am ######## from ###(###############),

Company dealing with export of used RHD vehicles from Singapore. We are looking long term business relationships.

Our stock comprises of a wide range of quality Toyota, Nissan , Mitsubishi and all major makes of commercials vehicles .

We will offer you the best price for the vehicle of your choice and respond to any enquires you have about our vehicles.

We trust that your needs could be well served by us. We could be reached at the following contacts:

Email : #########

Tel : #########

fax : #########

Thank You

#######

###

PLEASE DO NOT ADVERTISE IN THE FORUMS.CONTACT ADMIN IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE A BANNER TO ENDORSE YOUR SERVICES

Edited by sharkster

and to think we have 4 ;)

bt lets give them a break, its been only minutes since these posts came up...

atleast now sharky and pericles got some useful work to do.. wondering if its madz just testing the efficiency of the new moderators :ninja::P

atleast now sharky and pericles got some useful work to do.. wondering if its madz just testing the efficiency of the new moderators :P;)

ya could be.. but i think its a bit too early for a evaluation test just yet :P

plus its a singapore company, so its not like anyone will call them up.. and even i'd prefer to buy a car from a local dealer cos port-handling is done by them

hey!! and the first moderator to strike.. SHARKSTER!!!! :ninja:

for those of you who missed it this "scs pte ltd" put up like 4 or 5 theads within minutes under diferent makes of cars with the above add... shak closed closed all but this one and deleted the contact names numbers on this... wise deicison... :D

MADZ, got me thinking, is there anyway you can monitor how much time a person spends on the forum? i dont mean just the numer of posts he puts up, but how many threads he's viewed etc... that way you can restrict a person simple creating an acount and starting series of threads and bombing the forum with adds... just thinking out loud....

for those of you who missed it this "scs pte ltd" put up like 4 or 5 theads within minutes under diferent makes of cars with the above add... shak closed closed all but this one and deleted the contact names numbers on this... wise deicison... :)

MADZ, got me thinking, is there anyway you can monitor how much time a person spends on the forum? i dont mean just the numer of posts he puts up, but how many threads he's viewed etc... that way you can restrict a person simple creating an acount and starting series of threads and bombing the forum with adds... just thinking out loud....

hmm... wouldn't be a good idea then u DESCRIMINATE against new members, what if a new member has a genuine interests to show up and come up with a several posts all at once!

BTW u deserve to be a moderator too... i c dat u spend a lot of time in AL, may the reason why u wanted MADZ to look into statistics as to how long members spend in the forum :P

hmm... wouldn't be a good idea then u DESCRIMINATE against new members, what if a new member has a genuine interests to show up and come up with a several posts all at once!

BTW u deserve to be a moderator too... i c dat u spend a lot of time in AL, may the reason why u wanted MADZ to look into statistics as to how long members spend in the forum :)

yah seem that Dilesh spends a lot of time on the forums....

yah seem that Dilesh spends a lot of time on the forums....

yeah, so if we calculate Overall top 10 posters ,, = 5845 posts, but top 5 posters = 4369 the thing is other 5 only posted 1476 posts,

so job well done Shak,Fuzzo,Pericles,dilesh,Andrew, maybe mads will give fuzzo,dilesh,andrew junior Moderator post.... LOL

sharkster 1,065

fuzzo 1,025

Pericles 923

Dilesh 755

Andrew_GTR_7007 601

monamonu 378

west coast customs 307

dragster 290

Velocity 260

GihanFX 241