• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is The Best Toyota Car For 1.2m?

what do u expect from it mainly ? u looking for a small car or what ?

Hi I really don't like to small cars. This is my first car and I really want to have a trouble free one. Im not planning to use it daily but really care about the fuel consumption. Currently my choice is AE110 unfortunately I cannot buy one for 1.2.

Hi I really don't like to small cars. This is my first car and I really want to have a trouble free one. Im not planning to use it daily but really care about the fuel consumption. Currently my choice is AE110 unfortunately I cannot buy one for 1.2.

you can find AE110 for 1.2m keep trying.

Guys I have decided to go for a Tercel or a Corsa for around 9.5-10.0 lks.. what do u think?

Yes both cars are good.Reasonable resale stability.I saw a diesel Tercel up for sale within the mentioned budget (Hit@d).If she sounds good mechanically,thats a good buy.Very economical babe.

MINIACE

• 5 weeks later...
good choice. go for it

Hey guys I got it.. it's a CORSA 301-9*** year 1996, full option for 10.85/=

body condition and interior is pretty good but fuel consumption seems bit high 7km/ltr peak time in city... bit worried abt it..

is this fuel consumption is normal for this model?

body condition and interior is pretty good but fuel consumption seems bit high 7km/ltr peak time in city... bit worried abt it..

thats WAYY too much for a corsa man! We had one for about 4 years and it did something like 12-13 in colombo. 1.3 petrol engine right? and ours was manual. Take it for a tune up get everything cleaned up and sorted, (fuel filter, air filter, plugs etc) I think it was a carburator engine.. can't remember.. just get it all checked out..

tel me your engine model if it is 5AFE you have to do proper tuneup.

tel me your engine model if it is 5AFE you have to do proper tuneup.

All Corsas came 4E and 5E engine not 5A.Correct me if im wrong (sure not).

@ virtualpathum-Take the car to a proper EFi tune up.You badly need one.

MINIACE

All Corsas came 4E and 5E engine not 5A.Correct me if im wrong (sure not).

@ virtualpathum-Take the car to a proper EFi tune up.You badly need one.

MINIACE

@MINIACE

Machan

I went to Mr.Dhammika Fernando whose name was mentioned somewhere in this forum and he did some testing and cleaning and told me that I have to change the throttle body since it is not closing properly. He advised me to go to a garage at Kotte (Angampitiya Road)

Still didn't get a chance to go to the garage...

Except this issue he told me that engine is good

Thanks for your advice