• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan N17 Or Toyota Vios/vitz

asankaN17

I am a Nissan N17(manual tx) user.I need to buy vios(auto tx) because of its small than N17 and as well as auto gear system.N17 is a very good/luxary car.No any defects founds with the time.can somebody give me some details on vios or vitz.Which place is better to exchange the car also..

I am a Nissan N17(manual tx) user.I need to buy vios(auto tx) because of its small than N17 and as well as auto gear system.N17 is a very good/luxary car.No any defects founds with the time.can somebody give me some details on vios or vitz.Which place is better to exchange the car also..

I have a 2004 1.5E vios (Manual gear) and its a fairly good car. gets about 10-11 km/l in colombo, and is a very basic car. It doesnt even have a heater. Comfort is ok not that great. Handling is ok,its a very light car (1030KG) so you cant expect it to be very smooth and planted at speed. but the brakes are very good (Dual disk) and its acceleration is pretty good (cause of the weight factor). I guess it'll be a better buy than the vitz though. Good luck with your buy. :)

I will do the swap the other way around.

No harm to Vios as I owned one before and its a nice car with no complaints but compare to N17 I will pick N17 any day for it's comfort and spacious as both cars fall into family sedan category.