• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

A Good Place To Do A Full Service Other Than Agents??

zeem35

Hi guyz,

My cousin bought a Toyota Ist and we dont have the service records, so i told him we better do a full service and carry on from their.

So recommend me a good place to do a full service other than the TOYOTA agent.

Is Magcity(its close to my house) a good place to do a full service? o the agents are the one and only good option??

Hi guyz,

My cousin bought a Toyota Ist and we dont have the service records, so i told him we better do a full service and carry on from their.

Is Magcity(its close to my house) a good place to do a full service? o the agents are the one and only good option??

PITSTOP.... : )

Hi guyz,

Magcity also good place, as fuzzo and VVTi said (PITSTOP and kleen park). Any idea on the charges? before go there you better to check that.

Magcity also good place, as fuzzo and VVTi said (PITSTOP and kleen park). Any idea on the charges? before go there you better to check that.

Pitstop has a website with prices. Not tried KP as I don't live towards that side. But for sure head only good things about that place.

I did a full service inclusive of 3M injector cleaning, fully synthetic engine oil change, ATF oil change, brake oil change, air/oil filters, plug replacement + other stuff they do during a regular service. It cost me close to Rs. 30k. This was at KleenPark. A few months after that I also replaced the fuel filter (Rs. 8.5k)

No matter what you do... avoid City of the Mags!!! :) They will replace your engine instead and charge you.

Buddy, if you can come to Pepiliyana Junk. there is a good place Called M*zna Motors. They are very reasonable. I think when you go to Mag/PITSTOP/ they will replace your engine instead and charge you (VVTi said) :). But KP guys are reasonable. If you want the contact details on the above place (M*zna Motors) let me know. You make an appointment and go. Good Luck.