• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Anyone Know Of What Kind Of Work Arabian Motors Does?

lowrider

was just wondering if anyone can advise me as to if this place is any good. I believe its kinda new so would like to hear or fear well in time!

Well they had a big promotion at Otters club about a month ago, they were doing free ECU scans and were giving out the problems (if any) on the cars. They were also with the Wurth guys. Seemed ok.. The place on their brochure looked like it was from another country! :blink: it was huuge like a warehouse and with about 4 or more hydraulic lifts. Not even Toyota or Honda have garages like that :blink: If it looks like it does on the brochure I don't mind going there :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Well they had a big promotion at Otters club about a month ago, they were doing free ECU scans and were giving out the problems (if any) on the cars. They were also with the Wurth guys. Seemed ok.. The place on their brochure looked like it was from another country! :blink: it was huuge like a warehouse and with about 4 or more hydraulic lifts. Not even Toyota or Honda have garages like that :blink: If it looks like it does on the brochure I don't mind going there :lol:

Well, they would also need a lot of money to maintain it.... charges could be higher than other places?

Well, they would also need a lot of money to maintain it.... charges could be higher than other places?

I have been to this place & they are mainly into accident repairs. they mainly do alot of insuarance company work. so if there prices are not competitive i dont think they can survive. so which means there prices are reasonable

i'm definitely sure Toyota Lanka has more than 4 hydraulic lifts. heck i think even Frontier (LR agents) has about 3

well the name suggests that there could be some involvement from the Middle East. There is an "Arabian Automobiles" in Dubai who are the Nissan agents there and they are big.

you could be correct as their workshop seems to be a very high tech one & im sure it would have cost them a thumping amount to build it

They repaired my car after a major accident and no complains about their work including paintings.All the expenses were paid by the insurance agents and I did not even see the estimate.I sent one of my friend for a accident repair too and he also happy with them.