• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Top Japanese Sport Cars

dillongt

Top Japanese Sport Cars  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Top Japanese Sport Cars

• Nissan Skyline GT-R
    • Toyota Supra Turbo
    • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
    • Subaru Impreza WRX
    • Honda NSX
    • Nissan 350Z / Fairlady Z
    • Mazda RX-8
    • Mitsubishi Eclipse
    • Toyota Celica
    • Mazda RX-7

Top Japanese Sport Cars ( this list is posted in a famous S/P car magazine )

» Nissan Skyline GT-R

» Toyota Supra Turbo

» Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

» Subaru Impreza WRX

» Honda NSX

» Nissan 350Z / Fairlady Z

» Mazda RX-8

» Mitsubishi Eclipse

» Toyota Celica

» Mazda RX-7

so...vote ... :action-smiley-033::alc::alc::alc::alc::D:P;):alc:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess we know what Dilan picked :alc:

I decided to go with Z over Skyline, coz after all, the Z is a ground up sports car, where Skys are based on a sedan chassis up to R-34. (And the new GT-R is supposed to be based on the same chassis as the Z :action-smiley-033: )

Guess we know what Dilan picked :alc:

I decided to go with Z over Skyline, coz after all, the Z is a ground up sports car, where Skys are based on a sedan chassis up to R-34. (And the new GT-R is supposed to be based on the same chassis as the Z :alc: )

Take a guess what i picked?!?!?!??!?!?!? heheh... :alc::alc::alc::action-smiley-033:

Well for one fact nothin can beet the mitsubishi evolution.

]

BUT there is another fact that the evolution is only one side it want even be close to my all time favourite the nissan skyline gt-r

There is only one fact, and that is u REALLY need to improve ur spellings. :lol:

I think that's what they called the GTR in general when it came there. Andrew?

In 1989 Nissan debuted the GT-R to compete in the JTC (Japan Touring Car) Group A racing series... The GT-R was undefeated in its first season...4 years running the GT-R won the championship in the JTC Group A series, a record of 29 wins out of 29 races...Because of its dominance the Skyline was given its own series in 1994 the JGTC, (Japan GT car) series....In 1991 Nurburgring 24 hour endurance race (First participation) Skyline GT-R won the Group N class. At the Spa Francorchamps 24 hour endurance race 1991 the GT-R won overall beating Group A, and Group N1 cars.... From 1991 -1997 the Skyline was undefeated in N1 endurance racing in Japan, winning 50 times. Hence earning the nickname Godzilla...and that basically is how the term GodZilla was born...The R32 started it and the R34 confirmed it... :lol::lol:

Eh? Not NSX? wierd.

NSX is 80's technology, and the skyline(my previous best) is somewhat yesterday's technology too[despite being faster than an evo coz of higher displacement], evo is novel

considering all aspects i go with the Skyline GTR. But its the WRX that makes my heart go boom boom....

machan this is like asking you if u love ur mother more or ur Girlfriend more?

:lol:

Add me too dude!!! :jumping-smiley-013:

Wooohooo, the EVO is in 2nd place :jumping-smiley-013: . Actually yea this poll is a bit of a tough one, i love the evo AND the WRX, not to mention the GT-R, but in the end have to go for the evo

No other Evo lovers here yet? :alc:

sorry i got late.. would have been the 1st to vote for the Evo, but me studying hard.. so missed the forum last night and all day today...

There is only one fact, and that is u REALLY need to improve ur spellings. :jumping-smiley-013:

hehehee!!!

dont preasure the kid ptraveen...

podsa me dawas wala english nanawa!!

:jumping-smiley-013:

Wonder whos gonna win gtr or evo :action-smiley-060: does anyone know how much a r34 skyline gtr would cost here in sl?

Andrew gave quotes of prices on an old thread once.. if you've been on the foruim long you might remember... sorry, but i dont think i remember the prices...