• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Daihatsu Mirais Is It A Good Option?

littlepundit

Hi dear members..

I am willing to buy a Daihatsu Mira full option auto transmission car which is advertised on auto lanka.. But I am really not sure about the availability of spare parts and second hand market of it.. I called the dealer and asked they said the car is not in stock but it can be imported and also spares are available.. from what i read on net it is very efficient on fuel and i like the looks of it.. Please guide me as i am a total novice in this matter.. If you think its a bad option pls suggest me a better option for about 1.2-1.4m

thank you :)

If you think only the fuel economy and the main. cost, yes mira is a good car . It does more than 17km/lt out station. It is not a comfortable car and suitable for a small family and baggage area is compact.

Engine spares are available but very difficult to find used body parts. Since it has got only 3 cylinders ware and tare may be bit higher when you compare with 4 cylindar cars.

One of my relatives had one and it did not have any major issues untill it was sold after 3-4 years of using.

Alternatives for your budget are Starlet(ep91) , March.

March is very poor in fuel and manufacturing years of Starlet is before 1999.

But I would say Starlet has got good pulling power in it's class and spare parts are not expensive and freely available and love to drive.

Good luck bro. :)